Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't posted in forever I had no Wifi. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------

Peeta's POV:

"Finnick I think I'm in love with her." "Wow the Peeta Mellark actually likes someone, that's a first." I scowl at him, "Well unlike you I actually wanted to wait until I found the one. You went out with 5 people before you and Annie started dating." "Well I was just making her jealous because I loved her and I wanted to see if she loved me to, and of course, like always, I was right." I roll my eyes and smirk a bit before I take a sip out of my chocolate frappe. "Peet, you never know she might like you back." "That would never happen, someone as pretty as her would never like someone like me." I look back at Finnick who is putting a handful of sugarcubes into his coffee frappe, "Well I was talking to Annie and she seems to think she likes you too, you should hangout more see what happens." "Yea I guess that wouldn't hurt."

I whip out my phone and text Katniss,

Peeta: Want to hangout at the park?

Katniss: Sure what time?

Peeta: 2?

Katniss: Sounds perfect see you then. xx

Peeta: Cya. xx

I look at Finnick who has skulled his drink and is probably texting Annie, "Finn she said she wants to hangout at the park at 2!" I say with a massive grin on my face. "That's great, get in there." He gives me a wink while I just roll my eyes. I can't wait to see Katniss.

Katniss' POV:

"Annie, Peeta said he wants to meet me at the park at 2." She looks up from her Vanity Fair magazine and smiles. "That's great Kat, I knew he liked you." "Annie don't jump to conclusions he might just see me as a friend, he probably just wants to hangout." In my mind I pray that he likes me back but that will proably never happen. Annie smirks and rolls her eyes, "I was talking to Finnick eariler and he thinks Peeta likes you to." "Really? I hope so I really like him." She looks up and smiles before she goes back to reading the interview with Angelina Jolie.

I run up the stairs and change into denim shorts, black filp flops and a layed pink tank top with gold chained sleeves. I apply some foundation and mascara and let my hair down in its natural waves. I walk downstairs, "Annie does this look okay?" Once again she looks up from her magazine and smiles, "you look great Kat, don't worry." I grab my phone and keys, while she hops off the couch with her phone and magazine in hand. We walk out the door and we say our goodbyes as she walks one way to her house while I walk the other way to the park.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you like that chapter I tried to make it longer so I hope it was okay!

Please comment and vote!