3. Signing

The man that we have been following for about ten minutes through this big ass building finally stopped walking and showed us through a door. We all walk in and recognize the king of wakanda and his son. My father immediately walks up to them and shakes the kings hand. They talk I just stand there and look around. I see a man who I recognize as the president of the United States. He locks eyes with me and I walk up to him. He shakes my hand. "Good afternoon, Miss supergirl. I am Matthew Ellis." "Good afternoon to you too, it's nice to finally meet you in person." I say. "Likewise." He smiles at me and I return one. "There is someone I would like for you to meet." The president says. He calls out to a man a few feet away from us. "Everett Ross, meet Supergirl." The man shakes my hand as well. "Nice to meet you." I say awkwardly. "I hope you will be working with each other quite a lot in the future." The president speaks. "I hope so too." Everett says. I excuse myself and walk back to the others. When I hear the president behind me "everyone, let's get into the conference room and sign this accord."

Everyone sits down in the big room and the king of wakanda starts speaking. I listen to him, but not entirely. I am nervous and very aware of my surroundings. I can still sense something. I just don't know what. I have been using my super hearing since we entered this room to hear what's going on outside. I look at the son of the king who is looking worriedly out of the big windows when I start hearing screams from outside. Me and T'Challa both scream, "Get down!" At the same time and I jump in front of my father, who was sitting next to me when a bomb goes off and breaks all the glass in the room. "You good?" I ask my father. He nods yes and I get down to check up on people. I see a woman with deep cuts in her face. "Ma'am we need to get you fixed up." I say as I look at the cuts. "This might hurt a little." I warn her. And then I proceed to blow some ice air on each cut to freeze the blood. She thanks me and gets up slowly to walk out of the room. I then turn around to see the King of Wakanda on the floor and his son next to him, checking if his father is still alive. Sadly, the answer is no.
I don't know what to do at this point, excuse myself and walk off the scene. I fly up a skyscraper and look at the mess for a second. Before grabbing my phone. I don't know who to call, but right now I just wanna talk to someone from home. So I call peter.

"Hey Addison."
"Hey, peter. I'm glad you picked up. I really wanna talk to you like we did on Tuesday."
"Yeah, I would like that too. And I have time now, so what's up?"
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I say
"Try me, I've seen some weird stuff lately."
"Actually I rather tell you that story when I get back home."
"You aren't at home?" Peter asks sounding confused.
"Uhm no."
"Are you sick?"
"No, but I'm not at school either." I can hear peter laugh on the other side of the phone.
"So you are okay?" He asks
"Yeah, right now. I'm fine." I tell him
"That's great to hear. Where are you right now? I hear so much wind."
I laugh. "I'm on the roof of a tall building, looking over this amazing view."
"You're on a roof?" Peter asks confused
"Yeah, it's nice up here. You should try it sometime."
"I will, I think."
I then see my father leave the big building I was in earlier.
"Oh shit, I gotta go now. My dad is waiting."
"Okay, I'll talk to you later. I'm just not sure when I'll see you again. I'm in Europe."
"Oh really. Cool, I wanna hear all about that, but I gotta go now, bye!"
"Bye,"
I hang up and fly off to my dad. "So what now." I ask him. "I'm not sure." He responds.
"I have a hotel room for us here, you can go there. Then we'll figure out who did this." He continues. "Okay, here put it in my navigation. You go figure out who did this." My father puts the address of the hotel in my watch, and I am off to it.

Once I checked in and got to our room, I immediately changed into some comfortable clothing and I just started watching some Netflix on my phone. Waiting for my father to get back. After a while I am done watching series and I walk up onto my balcony and check the neighbors balconies. I don't see anyone here. But 3 balconies further is a guy standing outside. I guess about my age. He kinda looks like peter. Is it peter? The guy then turns and walks back in. No, it couldn't have been right? I think to myself. "Addy!" I shake a little from the sudden sound of my name. "You scared me, dad. I didn't hear you come in." He laughs. "I'm sorry, but good news. We found the guy that planted the bomb. At least we think we have." I smile. "That's great."  "And I wanna go out to dinner tonight with you. A little father daughter time." "That sounds great, dad. I'll go get ready."

I put on a dress that I packed and a little bit of make-up. Just to look presentable. And then we go to some fancy restaurant, where the food is heavenly.
"You really look like an adult tonight." My father says. I smile at him. "You think so?" I ask. "Yes, I do. It makes sense tough, I mean, you are growing up and you are very independent." I really like that compliment. "I like to think so too." We eat and talk and, really bond. But we never discussed business, which I like. It's just us no superhero talk. "That friend you were staying over for dinner at Tuesday. Who is that?" Dad asks. "Oh, just a guy from school, his name is peter parker." I see my fathers eyes get a little big. "You know him?" I ask curiously. "Yes, I do, actually." He admits. "What do you think of him?" I ask. "He is a good kid. Yeah, a good kid." "Yeah I think so too, a little awkward at times. He really knows how to make situations awkward." I say laughing. "Yeah, he does." Dad laughs.

We're walking back to the hotel late at night, when my heels get loose. So I stop to strap it back up when someone smacks my ass. "Excuse me." I say. The guy that did it says something in german. I have no clue what. He grabs my wrist, and I turn his hand and kick him in the balls with my knee. "Addy!" My father yells when he looks back to check where I went. The guy is now clutching on to his balls. "Ow well you got that settled." He laughs. I run back up to him. "I'm sorry I didn't notice, steve is just so in my head." I look at my father with sympathy. "I get it dad, and I can take care of myself remember?" He nods yes and puts his hand over my shoulders. "I love you, princess." He says. "I love you too, I love you 3000." I laugh.