22. Get lost squidward

Peter and I have been dating for a few weeks now, he is just amazing. My dad knows and he is fine with it. Lately New York hasn't been loud. There haven't been any aliens or robots trying to take over so thats nice too.

Peter and I are about to get on a bus when my dad calls me. "Addy you need to come to me right now." My dad says. "Well, where are you?" I ask curiously. "I'll send you the adress." I hang up and look at my watch. "Peter, wait for me where the bus stops I'll meet you there." I say. "Where are you going?" Pete asks. "To my dad, somethings up." I say. "Can I help?" Peter asks "No just stay with Ned and the class, I'll be right back." I say. "Okay, be safe." Peter says and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "You too." I answer and run off to an alleyway where I change to fly to the location.

"Tell me his name again?" My dad says as I enter the building my dad sent me the address for. I see Banner and 2 other people. I walk up to them silently. "Thanos" bruce states. "He's a plague Tony. He invades planets, takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki." He rattles. "The attack on New York thats him." He continues. "This is it. Whats our timeline?" My dad asks as he walks up to an old pot. "No telling. He has the power and space stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hand on all six, Tony..." the man with the cape interrupts him. "He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." My dad stretches his leg while leaning on the huge pot. "Did you seriously just say 'hitherto undreamt of'?" My dad asks. "Are you seriously leaning on the cauldron of the cosmos." The man with the cape says "is that what it is?" the cape smacks my dads hand of the cauldron. My dad turns to him. "I'm going to allow that." A smirk forms on my face as I speak up "hey, hi uhm what are we talking about?" I ask. "A big ugly purple alien who wants to kill half of the universe." My dad explains. "I'm sorry who is this?" Cape man says. "My daughter and Supergirl as you can see." My dad says. I just smile. "Right, so what are we going to do about this?" I ask. "I don't know, kill him." My dad says. "That's impossible." Banner says. "Don't ever say that, nothing is impossible." Cape man says.

"We need to find Vision." Bruce states. "Yeah thats a problem, he turned of his transmitter." My dad says. "So how do we find him?" Bruce asks. "Shit." My dad exclaims "Steve." I state. "Call him." Bruce says. "It's not that easy." My dad sighs. Bruce looks confused. "The avengers broke up." I explain "We're toast." My dad continues.

"I'll call him." I suggest. "No, no Addy. I need to get over it." My dad says. I nod a yes. So my dad grabs the flip phone he got and dials the number on it. But then we hear something rumbling in the distance and a wind comes trough the building. "Whats that?" I ask.

We run outside to see people running and screaming. A woman trips, so I help her get up. "You okay? Get inside." I tell her. And me and my dad continue walking into the opposite direction off the people running down the street. We turn around a corner and see a giant spaceship. A blue light comes out of it and an ugly giant and a man that looks like an octopus appear. We start walking towards them.

"Hear me and rejoice." The octopus man starts. "You are about to die at the hand of the children of Thanos. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing..." my dad interrupts him. "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here. " He yells. "Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?" Octoman says. "Certainly not, I speak for myself." Dr. Strange, cause thats his name says, he does some cool things with his hands and than says "you're trespassing in this city and on this planet." The other Man does some cool, things with his hand too. "It means get lost squidward." My dad yells. "I thought the same thing." I whisper to my dad. He high fives me. "He exhausts me." Squidward says. "Bring me the stone." He then continues.

The ugly giant comes running at us I fly up and go for squidward when I fly into a building. I groan softly and get up. I see squidward lifting up some trees with his fingers and they fly towards strange.
He trows my dad far away and I come at him as fast as I can to smack him in the face. He falls back but when I try to hit him again he smacks me into the other building. "Dude." I exclaim. I fly up to see where my dad is at.
A little bit further I see a red suit, wait no, 2 red suits. "I said stay with Ned." I whisper to myself. I fly down at them and hit the giant on his head with full speed. The giant grabs peter and trows him a couple feet furter against a fountain. "Pete!" I yell but hit the giant again first. I see Peter getting up in the corner of my eye. "You touched my boyfriend, you're an idiot." I tell the giant. And laser him and hit him and hit him. And then peter trows a car on him. He gets back up though. "Can't you just die." I yell at him. A roar leaves the giants mouth. "Thats probably a no." My dad says. A rock and squidward come flying by. "Thats the wizard get on it kid." My dad yells to Peter. I hit the giant man and laser him as does my father. An iron cirquit with electricity running trough it wraps around my dad. I hear Peter trough my comms "I'm getting beamed up." the giant man smashes me back. "Hold on kid." My dad responds Peter. The giant goes to stab my father when Wong shows up and portels the giant away.

"Where is peter?" I ask.