11. seeing him again

When I wake up I hear people talking in the living room, I guess my dad is back. But I'm going to take a quick shower before I show myself. After the shower I blow dry my hair and put it in a high ponytail, to then get dressed and finally walk out into the living room. I see my dad and Pepper sitting on the couch. I grab a cup of coffee and join them. "Dad I'm, I'm sorry for messing up. I should have gone with Peter once I new what he was up to." I start. "It's fine, he's alive." I laugh. "How are you now? I heard you weren't in the right headspace." Pepper says. "Uhm better I guess. I sorted things out, I'm still not completely my own self yet though." I explain. "When you can kick ass again and win, I think you're doing great." My dad says. "We can test that." I say. "I'll kick your ass." I laugh. Pepper laughs with me. "You think huh. But can you kick Ironmans ass." My dad says. "Easily." I smile. "Hey pepper?" "Yeah." I look at my dad for a second and then look back up to Pepper. "I need new clothes." "No You Don't." My dad interrupts me. "Will you go shopping with me?" I ask. "Sure, why not." My dad shakes his head smiling. "You wanna join daddy?" I ask, "No I'm good." He says. "Suit yourself." I say and get up to grab a bag. "Lets go out to lunch first." Pepper suggests. "Oh great idea." I smile.

"Addy can you come down for a second?" My dad asks trough my watch. "On my way." I say trough the watch. I fly down the stairs in to my dads work space. "I made this." He says and shows me silver ring with a big sparkly diamond in the middle. "Put in on." He says. "It's beautiful." I smile. "Okay now push the diamond down and catch what comes flying out." I furrow my eyebrows. "Okay." I do what he says and my suit fly's out of the ring I change into it within 2 seconds. "Cool." I then realize. "How do I get the suit back into the ring?" My dad laughs. "Push in the middle of the big S." My dad says. "Okay, I will do that later. You have time right now?" I ask, "for what?" My dad asks curiously. "To suit up and get your ass kicked." I smile. My dad puts on his sassy face. "Okay let's go." I laugh and run up to the field in front of the compound.

"Are you sure about this?" My dad asks. "O heck yeah." I smile, we fight for a while. Well its more like goofing around, but it's a lot of fun. "I should get back to work." My dad says after a while. "Okay, I'll do a round over new york." "Be careful." My dad says. "I always am." I smile and fly off. After flying around and not seeing anything, I go to grab some burgers on my way back home. The ones I know dad loves.

I land back in the compound and walk go up with the burgers. "Dad?!" I yell into the apartment. No answer, so I search trough the apartment. I see my dad in his office on the phone. "Yes...we will be there...send me the information...yes...don't worry, we will bring them in...okay...bye." My dad ends the call. "I got you burgers." I put the bag on his desk. "Great, we need to eat fast and then get ready. We got an official mission from the government." "What is it?" I ask curiously. "Just two big guys doing illegal drugs. We gotta catch them at a fancy party in the city hall." I nod a yes. "Fun." My dad grabs one of the burgers and gives it to me to then grab one for himself. We eat and look trough the information on the mission. Two guys with huge criminal records, described as very dangerous. I go to my room to get dressed and put on some make-up. Ready to go out.

"Were glad you're here, you have access to all rooms in the building with this pass." Secretary Ross starts. My father and I follow him. "Blend in, this party is a bit fancy but thats a good thing. You'll recognize the fugitives immediately." I nod a yes. "I'll leave you to it." He ends. I look at my dad for a second. "Okay, when you see one let me know immediately. We'll split up." My dad says, I go left he goes right. I look around and focus on everyones face for a few seconds when I recognize one. But it's not someone I'm looking for. The person looks me in the eye. "Addison." He says. I turn around to walk away. "Wait." The guy grabs my arm, "I don't know what you're even doing here, and I don't care and I want you to leave me alone." I whisper yell. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." I pull my arm back. "You didn't seem sorry when I confronted you Justin. Leave me alone. you have had your chance. Bye." I say and walk past him bumping my shoulder onto his.

I keep looking for the drug dealers. When my eye falls on someone totally underdressed, he seems about 23. I look on my watch thats in my bag and see the picture. Yup thats one of them. "I got Russel." I say into my watch and put it back into my bag. "Good." I hear coming out of my bag. "Hey big guy, you need some company." I put my hand on his shoulder he turns around. He scans me for a second. "Yes I could use some." He says with a dirty smile on his face. "You want some company back there." I say and point to a door in the corner. He sticks his hand out...I grab it. We walk towards the door and I open it, Russel closes it behind me. He licks his lips. Disgusting. He goes in for a kiss and grabs my ass, but I kick him in the balls and hit him in the face. "I'm sorry Russel." I smile. He looks at me, angry. He try's to hit me but I catch his fist, turn his arm and tackle him to the ground. I put my foot on his chest and press my heel in there a little bit. "Thats for being disgusting, I'm 15." I say. I grab the hand cuffs on him and get him up. I press the diamond in my choker that I kept on from this morning and my hair turns brown and my face turns into supergirl her face. I can't go out there as Addison Stark, that would be weird. But supergirl can easily take a guy like this.
I meet my dad outside, so we can go home. "Good job, princess." I smile proudly. "It was easy." I shrug. "Lets go home." My dad says. "Can we get ice cream first?" I ask. "Sure." My dad smiles.