001

The story is written in Victoria's point of view unless stated otherwise

It was a normal morning. I woke up at 8am like usual to get ready to go to work. My alarm went off, blaring like a siren, sounding more ear piercing than usual. I took a moment, laying in bed to wake up for a second before sitting up, and getting on my feet. I gave my cat a pat on the head, walking to my closet to throw some clothes on, brush my hair, brush my teeth, the every day morning routine. By around 8:20am I was ready to leave; at least decent enough. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my car.

It was a pretty short drive, only about ten minutes. It was a pretty large plant nursery so it was along the outskirts of town along the woods that surrounded Hawkins. I was opening, so I would have around the first hour of being there alone which is nice considering I'm not much of a morning person.

Once I arrived I parked up front, grabbing my keys to unlock the green houses and made my way to the first one. I opened it up as normal, turning on the sprinklers. Then the next one, and the next one. I finally got to the last one, but as I approached it something didn't look right. Once I was close enough I could see the doors were already open to it.

"Dammit..." I muttered to myself, assuming it was a break in. I had dealt with one before. Believe it or not a few times. I don't know what kind of person would want to steal plants of all things.

I took a quick glance inside seeing that the while green house was destroyed. The plants were shredded, everything was knocked over on the floor, the pots were broken. It was a lot worse than any of the other times. Usually there's just a plant or two missing. I sighed, making my way over to the main building which was luckily right next to this green house. I stepped inside to use the phone at the front counter, calling the police station. 

"Hawkins Police Station, what can I do for you?" A woman with a bored tone answered.

"Hi, I'm calling to report a break in. I'm at Charles Plant Nursery on highway 16 and one of the greenhouses here-" I was cut off by a loud sound from outside. 

I moved over a bit to peek out the window in the direction of the noise which was coming from the destroyed green house. I didn't see anything though.

"Hello? Ma'am?" The woman on the line said.

"Sorry, sorry. I um... I think someone might still be here-" My attention hadn't gone away from the greenhouse.

Before I could finish what I was saying once again, I stood in confusion as I saw something moving around the green house. I went up to the window, the phone still in my hand, stretching the cord from the counter as I looked. My heart beat was speeding up as I tired to see who was in there fucking things up, but what I saw was not human. I automatically assumed it was some sort of animal once it was clear to me it wasn't a person. But I was wrong once again. 

"What the hell..." I said to myself as I focused on the doors of the greenhouse.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?...Ma'am... We're sending a unit out your way... Ma'am..." I count faintly hear the woman over the phone that was now held to my side, but I was too busy staring to even pay attention to her.

All at one the doors that were slightly opened before to the greenhouse were quickly shoved all the way open, and what was behind them left me utterly horrified. I jumped back from the window, dropping the phone in shock. The creature that was behind the doors was not anything I had ever seen before. It was about the size of a small dog. It was almost like a brown, but black, maybe green color. It was a bit too far away but it was a gross, slimy color. I tried to see it's face to try and maybe see if it was an animal. Then it hit me, it was staring at me the whole time. I didn't see it's face because it didn't have one. Before I could do anything it opened its... face? Mouth? Whatever, that opened like a flower, and it started o charge towards the door.

I screamed in terror, running to the doors of the shop, slamming them shut and locking them, praying that would hold it off.

"What the fuck, what the fuck..." I said to myself as I stumbled over to the phone on the floor, picking it up quickly. "Hello- hello, are you still there?" I began to cry in panic.

The thing had made it to the door, slamming its self into it, causing me to cry in terror.

"Yes, ma'am I sent a unit your way-" She was saying but I couldn't even pay attention.

"There's this thing, It's not human, it's some kind of animal- it's trying to kill me!" I cried into the phone.

Before I could say anything else the thing smashed through the glass. I dropped the phone, trying to run to another room to hide, dropping the phone to the floor. I made my way to the backroom but before I even could touch the door knob I felt a force shove me to the ground, followed by a piercing pain in my left upper arm. I screamed in pain, trying to shove the thing off of me, falling onto my back as I glanced at my arm to see its claws were sunk in my arm as it towered over me. I screamed in horror as I looked up at the nasty thing.

I struggled under it, trying to get away but I couldn't. It ripped it's claws out of me, opening its face once again, making an ear piercing noise in my face before wrapping it's "mouth" around where the wound was. This hurt more than the actual stabbing of my arm. It send a burning all through my body. I couldn't stop screaming and crying, it felt like it was never going to end. 

Then, it released me, looking in the other direction for a moment, jumping off of me and sprinting out the doors. And that quick it was gone. I didn't worry about that for long, I quickly sat myself up against the wall, looking at my wound. I was covered in blood, I couldn't tell if my head was spinning from crying and screaming or from the blood loss. I went to stand up, stumbling over to the phone to try and call the cops again, but right when I made it to the phone I heard sirens. I glanced out the front door that was now broken to see two cars pull up to the door. Two men got out of one car, and one man got out of the other, they stood there, looking around. 

"Hey...In here!" I managed to squeak out through my tears, sitting on the ground in front of the counter.

They soon after came through the doors, making there way over to me.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell..." The younger guy said as he looked around.

I couldn't recognize the two other men, but I did know  Chief Hopper, he was a friend of my Dad. I held my arm in pain as I cried, looking up at him as he made his way over to me. he didn't look as shocked and confused as he other two officers, he looked more concerned than confused. He squatted down in front of me, looking at my arm.

"Call an ambulance." He snapped at the two behind him, examining my arm, then looking at me. "Damn. Do I have some questions for you, kiddo." He mumbled.

______________

A/N

Hihi, oh my Lord, I haven't written on wattpad in probably over a year. After my last fanfiction went well and I just finished season three of Stranger Things I thought I would give this a shot :) I would just like to say that this is more taking place around season 2 with the demodogs. Also, keep in mind this is fanfiction, so I will change the events of what happens in the show (I know, "duh" but some people always try and correct me and be like "Thats not what happened") So, stick around and enjoy I'll try and update every day for a while :)