Chapter Nine

Warnings:
Captivity
Kidnapping
Hand Feeding Mention

Combat
Heart Attack Mention
Lima Syndrome
Pain
Suicide Attempt Mention
Manhandling
Suicidal Ideation
It/Its Used in a Dehumanizing Way

Peter's POV

Peter sighs as his phone buzzes. Ned, May, or whoever is texting him didn't choose a good time. Peter checks his phone and sees it's Ned. He sighs. His best friend doesn't know what happened, he doesn't know it's a bad time. He can't be given blame because Peter didn't tell him.

Ned: hey, I got a Lego Star Wars set of a Star Destroyer. Wanna come over?

Peter: sorry, not a good time ): got crazy Avengers stuff going on

Ned: yeah I saw what happened. Loki in Queens. Good job getting him :)

Peter: yeah about that. Hasn't been told to the public yet, but Loki escaped.

Ned: WUT

Peter: that's why I can't come over. Wish I could. We totally should build the Star Destroyer later though

Ned: you ok? How did Loki escape? R the rest of the Avengers ok?

Peter: ...most of us are

Peter explains to Ned how Loki escaped and abducted [Y/N]. In the end, Peter is glad he didn't just turn his phone off. Telling Ned what happened is like taking a huge weight off his shoulders. Only the other Avengers and Aunt May know what has happened. Peter also tells Ned what they've done to try and find [Y/N], and how, as of yet, none of it has worked.

Ned: wow...r u ok? Emotionally?

Peter: who knows? Ngl [Y/N] is kinda like the older sister I never had

Ned: anything i can do? I can get your school/home work to your place

Peter: that would be great. Drop it off with May, I've been staying at the Compound since Loki took [Y/N]

Ned: ok lemme know if I can help

Peter: will do

"Peter?" FRIDAY asks through the speakers in Peter's room.

"Yeah FRIDAY?"

"Mr Stark needs to see you, as well as everyone else in the lab."

"Okay, thanks FRIDAY." Please be something good, please be something good! Peter hurries to the lab as the rest of the Avengers pour in.

Several screens are out for a facial recognition search. If Loki is in any camera anywhere, that footage will go through that system. Before Peter can really look at it, Tony is speaking.

"Today's the day. Look who FRIDAY found." He taps on a screen and enlarges a picture of Loki in a suit. "He's in Brooklyn. FRIDAY hasn't found [Y/N], but it's pretty hard to take a walk when you're tied to a chair and terrified for your life because a manic god thought a good vacation would be kidnapping you." Tony fists his hands in anger before continuing. "She might not be in Brooklyn, she might not be in New York City, she might be out of state, she might be in a different country, for goodness' sake she could be on another planet. But if we can capture Loki or follow him back or something, we can rescue [Y/N]."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Peter asks. "We need to find her!"

Everyone hops onto the quinjet and FRIDAY flies like it's the end of the world to get to Loki's position in New York. While there, they try to make a plan.