Prologue

There is this one moment in our life where we will feel like everything is under our control. That everything will be fine if we will just stay in our comfort zone because secured and perfect future is better than something that are unplanned, catastrophic and full of havocs.

But, there will also be this certain moment in our life that will make us change our own perpectives. There will be someone who will make us realize that everything that we believed in is something that we should not continue with because secured is lame and perfect is boring. This someone will open our eyes to realize that life is more than the luxury, it was way more than the wealth. This someone will drag us out of our comfort zone and he will make the war zone our paradise in a most romantic yet real process.

Well, you have your choices. It's either you let him ruin your plans and live life with excitement or you stand your ground and be secured with your lame future. If I were you, I would choose the first one.

The way you move, the way you speak is beautiful.

As the song Alive by Over October started playing, my eyes met the glowing eyes of my someone.

"What?" He told me as he glanced at me for a second. He focused his eyes on the road as he continued navigating the car. I just smile while admiring his pulchritudinous face.

Ang gwapo-gwapo talaga.

Nakakainis.

The way your hair moves in the wind is beautiful.

My life before this guy was already planned, it was graciously decided not until he came. His arrival made me realize that before him, the life that I am envisioning was unreal and delusional. He also made me realize that the love I have before him was something that is way far from the truth. It's sort of fake because it was just all about my secured future and all. It was full of pretensions and false feelings.

And so, my life after his arrival is breathtakingly surreal, extra freaking special and full of vivid yet crashing memories. One thing is for sure, I never felt much alive not until he came to mess my life. He is my musculine disaster, my handsome destruction, and my captivating wrecking ball.

The things you say in your perfect way, they're beautiful.

"Seriously, you are petrifying the shit out of me. Stop smiling like you just saw my dick." He threw his head back and laugh like a kid. I smack his arm while joining him laugh.

The way you laugh and your pretty smile's so right.

You are life.

This dashing and vulgar guy gets the worst out of me in the best way he can. And I am glad that our paths crossed unexpectedly because without him, I wouldn't know what real love is. Without him messing my heart, I wouldn't realize that I don't love before him.