Episode 9

Cygny

My heart began to pound as soon as we reached the bed. I don't fucking know what the fuck I'm thinking but all I want right now is him. I want him to fuck me. I want him to pleasure himself using my body. I want to feel him inside me.

Natigil ako sa malalim kong iniisip nang mapatingin ako kay Gonzalo. He is now standing infront of me, his manly features is now evident through the dim lights. He is so fucking hot with the prominent bulge on his skinny ripped jeans. Just by looking at it, my insides began to stir.

I use my elbow to prop myself up, I am lipbiting while watching him as he pulled his shirt above his head. Ngayon ay kitang kita ko na ang maskulado niyang pangangatawan. I am drooling right now and I want to caress the hard surface of his stomach.

Matapos niyang maghubad ay ngumisi siya sa akin. Ngising nagpapahiwatig ng isang bagay na hindi ko malaman. Maybe I am just drunk or something. But that grin of him is kind of unfamiliar and... weird?

No, maybe I'm just drunk.

As he climbed to the bed, I gasp because it was too sudden. Before I knew it, he is now on top of me like a lion who is about to eat his prey. All of his weight is supported by his hands.

As he grazed his soft lifts on my neck, I can really feel his crotch in my stomach and it fucking sends electricity within my womanhood. The pulse of it is vibrating into me that it made my wetness to soak more.

The beer took over my body as I palm his bulge, I continue to gasp as it continues to grow. Will this fucking length of him fit on my little cherry?

"Tangina. Sorry, baby. Pero nalilibugan ako kahit hindi ito tama." Sambit niya habang napapakagat labi sa ginagawa kong paghimas sa kanyang lumalaking sandata.

"I told you, I want this." I said. I tried to assure him.

I was caught off guard when he brought his lips into mine. He is now licking my lower lip and I can taste the liquor that he just drank. I can't help but to moan as his hands travel to my chest. He is now gently caressing the valley of my breast and I began to pant.

"I want you naked." He told me after he ended our kiss.

Napapanganga akong hinahabol ang hininga ko. I nod like a paralyzed bitch as I sit up. But to my surprise, he stood up infront of me. His crotch is now right infront of my face and I can't help but to gulp as I stare at it.

Habang hinihubad ko na ang dress ko ay ganoon na rin ang ginawa niya sa kanyang pantalon at boxer briefs. Hindi ko inaalis ang aking tingin sa kanyang umbok, gusto ko iyong makita.

As soon as his huge manhood came into view, I gulp once more. I just found myself groping it. Hindi sapat ang isang kamay para sa kahabaan niya, kailangan mong gamitin ang isa mo pang kamay para tuluyan na itong umabot hanggang sa ulo ng kanyang pagkalalaki.

"You really want my dick, uh?" He grins and I look away.

"We should take it slowly. Your bra and panties, please." He reminded me and I playfully roll my eyes.

Nang mahubad ko na ang pangloob ko ay nagsimula nang mas bumilis pa lalo ang pagtibok ng puso ko. I am now completely naked infront of my boyfriend and he is about to take my virginity.