Episode 33

Cygny

I am caught on my own trance when Hue continue to own my mouth. His lips is sensually licking, biting and nipping my lips and I can't help myself but to moan.

As he breaks our kiss, he pull his muscled tee above his head and crash his lips against mine again. He ran his hand on my cheeks down to my neck and finally, to my breast. Him cupping my breast, I break his kiss and pull my shirt off of me. He gasps as soon as my plain white bra came into his view. I can clearly see his cheeks redened because of my bold move.

Panting, I continue to stare at his desperate face as I unclasp my bra. It took me a few seconds for my breasts to be freed from my bra. He gasps once more as he continue to rake his eyes on my bare chest.

I pull his face again on mine and it is now my turn to own his lips. I kiss him passionately. Entering my tongue on his his mouth, he rubs my hard nipples using his professional fingers. It earned him a lustful moan from me between our passionate kiss.

Before I knew it, he ran his lips down to my neck and to my collar bone and to my chest. Moments after, I found myself moaning as his lips own my nipple selfishly. He circle his tongue around it. The heat of his mouth is sending me tons of electricity through out my system.

Napasabunot ako sa kanyang buhok nang bahagya niyang kagatin ang tuktok ng aking dibdib. The slight pain that his teeth gave me just fueled the burning desires that I am feeling right now.

I breathe hardly when he stopped his hard assault on my nipples. His hands reached for his jogging pants that I am wearing. Lipbiting, he pulled it down hastily. Napapagat labi akong tinitignan ang perpekto niyang mukha habang inaalis niya ang natitirang saplot sa aking katawan.

His eyes never left mine as soon as I became completely naked infront of him. Nang magbaba siya ng tingin pababa sa aking katawan ay napalunok siya. Patuloy lang naman akong hinihingal habang hinihintay ang susunod niyang mga gagawin.

Lumuhod siya sa sahig, sa tapat ng kinauupuan ko. He held my thighs and carefully spread it. Mas lalo akong nag-init sa kanyang ginagawa. Nakangiti kasi siya nang nakakagat labi habang tinitignan din ako sa aking mga mata.

"You are really beautiful, Novy." He mumbled breathlessly.

Namula ang mga pisngi ko. At one moment, I want to cover my face but he stopped me.

As he stands on his knee in between of my thighs, his lips owned my lips again. Pero hindi iyon nagtagal sa aking labi, bumaba iyon sa aking leeg at sa aking mga dibdib. He licks my nipples again and the sensation it gave me made my nails dig unto his hair. Muling bumaba ang kanyang labi. It travels down to my navel, to my hips and to its final destination which is my womanhood.

For the second time, his lips owned my cherry again. He knows my weak spot there, his tongue is professionally running up and down the lips of my womanhood. Hindi siya nakuntento sa paghalik lang sa aking pagkababae, pinasok niya ang isa niyang daliri sa aking loob dahilan para mapaungol ako nang malakas.

He continued to assault me with his finger and lips on a most pleasurable way. A few minutes after, as my legs tremble, I come right into his face.

Habol hininga akong dinadama ang sarap ng kanyang ginawa. Whilst he is nipping my orgasm, I caress his hair. I am on euphoric state and I have no power to move.