Episode 28

Cygny

Days went by in a blur. Before I knew it, it was already Friday. Truth be told, this week, by far, is the craziest and unbelievably surreal one.

Tuesday night was when Gonzalo and Phenelope's naked bodies went viral through the internet. It was a scandal that changed the life of my ex-boyfriend and his whore permanently. They were branded as "The King and Queen of Nudes" after that night. Their faces were all over the internet.

Some even made memes about their nude photos and I really had a good laugh while staring at it. It was all hilarious. I know that it was so villain of me to laugh but I can't help it.

That night, I frantically realized that the one who took and uploaded all the photos was no other than my partner in crime the night before it. It was, obviously, Hue. Well, he graciously and proudly admitted it. I literally yell at him over the phone and I almost cuss because of dissapoinment. Okay na kasi 'yung babuyin namin ang bahay ni Gonzalo pero ang i-upload ang private photos nila ay hindi na tama. We bullied them and that made us to also turn as the worst evils that they are.

If I only knew that Hue was doing it the moment I am having a good laugh inside his car that night, I will really storm out of his car and will throw his damn phone somewhere as we escape.

Well, because he's Hue, he just laughed at my irritated face and made up with me by bringing pizza on my room in the middle of the night. We spent that whole night watching movie.

Wednesday was when Gonzalo became completely, as per Hue, "MIA". I don't know why he needed to abbreviate the term "missing in action." by the way.

That is also the day where all of Gonzalo's victims started to show up. Hindi lang pala ako ang nabiktima niya. Marami kami at pare-pareho kaming Junior High Schoolers noong biniktima niya. Ang iba ay ni-rape niya, ang iba naman ay nilandi niya para lang makuha ang virginity, at samantalang ang iba ay tinakot niyang hindi makaka-graduate kapag hindi sila nakipag-sex sa kanya. Wala akong kapareho ng kaso. Ako lang ang pinaglaruan niya para maka-kuha ng house and lot. I don't know if I should be glad or insulted?

Hue insisted that I should also report the thing that Gonzalo did to me. He is talking about the case where Gonzalo attempted to rape me. He doesn't know the part where Gonzalo used my virginity as a winning card to win his dark twisted game. I will forever san that part to everyone. Minabuti kong 'wag nang sabihin sa iba ang lahat ng nangyari dahil natatakot akong baka makarating ito kay Mom. Siguro, ibabaon ko na lang sa limot ang lahat ng nangyari sa amin ni Gonzalo. Nakaganti na naman ako at siguro, okay na 'yon.

That is also the certain day where I am glad that Hue did what he did. Gonzalo deserved the shame that he is getting now. He is a lunatic pedophile. He is a creep. He is that someone who should not live his life the way he wanted to. As per Hue, he was a "creepy fucking bastard pedo shit retarded" and I fought the urge to correct his grammar.

Thursday was when the HLC, which originally stands "Hue Loves Cygny", abbreviation became famous. Naging viral din kasi ang mga ginawa namin sa bahay ni Gonzalo. The pictures of his house were all over the internet and our crime became a mystery for those Detective-Wanna-Bes to be solved. It was also became a hot topic for all self-proclaimed conspiracy theorists.

Some said HLC stands "Hard Light Cage" which defined that we, Hue and I, are the ones who gave light for those who is being caged and sexually oppressed by the awful power of Gonzalo. But, some argue that it was actually "Holy Lolli Craft" which defined that our craft is through the holyness of lolli. I was, like, what? And some also said that it must be "Hell of a Life Criminals" because we are into causing catstrophe to the ones who did unforgiveable crimes.