Episode 12

Cygny

Dahil sa sinabi ni Phenelope ay naubo si Miguel, ganoon na rin si Mariethez na katatapos lang inumin ang beer na kanina niya pa hawak-hawak.

"You are insane." Miguel scowled at Phenelope.

"Why are you so lame? You told me you love to get in her pants last week that's why I gave you the fucking sex drug. Ano ba? 'Wag ka nang magkunwari, alam kong gusto mo rin 'to." Phenelope rolled her eyes as she sipped to the red cup she's holding.

Miguel sighed before turning his face on me. "Is, uhm, that okay? I mean, if it's not okay, it's fine. You don't have to force yourself." The lust in his face is evident as he stared at my lips and because I'm under the lustful prowess of sex drug, it turns me on.

But, suddenly, Mariethez cups my cheeks and that made me face her. "Girl, you are under the influence of sex drug. You should just go home." She has this concerned eyes but I can't think straightly.

If I am not drugged or something, I would have hug her for her sincerity and concern but I just can't think straightly. My common sense is now being filed on the cabinet of my brain and there is no way to retrieve it back to me now, not on this very moment.

Before answering her, I turn my gaze towards Gonzalo who is now laughing on the kitchen. He doesn't care at all and I know that it is now over for us. That's my cue. That's my damn cue to put an end into this. This will be the last time that I'll be setting my foot on this damn house so I should just enjoy the moment. I'm craving for sex now and maybe, just maybe, letting Miguel get in my pants will be okay. Hindi ko na rin naman sila makikita pagkatapos nito kaya baka okay lang?

Huminga ako ng malalim. I keep on weighing the situation and elaborating the best decisions. But, I just can't come up with a concrete reasons why I should and should not let Miguel sleep with me.

"I'm okay with that. It was just... sex, afterall." I told Mariethez without thinking and Miguel groaned in excitement.

Mariethez gave me a concerned smile once more but when I squeeze her hand, her face softened. I give her my reassuring smile and with that, she nodded as if letting me to do whatever I want.

***

My body is heating up more while Miguel is wrapping his hand on my wrist. He is now pulling me towards the comfort room of the second floor. I am kind of scared and excited at the same time and it's driving me crazy. This is actually my second time to have sex with someone and I can't help but to be excited.

Pero bakit ba ako excited? Geez, stupid sex drug!

While letting Miguel pull me, I'm overthinking the scenarios that might happen. Will it be good just like what Gonzalo did to me last Saturday? Will it be something I won't regret? Will it worth the risk? Will he be better than Gonzalo? Damn, why do I keep on remembering that douchebag's name?

Nang makapasok na kami sa comfort room ay agad nang ini-lock ni Miguel ang pinto. Inilibot ko ang aking mata sa loob nang in-on na niya ang ilaw. Dito ay bumungad ang puting pintura, lababo, bathtub... God, it was all white. It fits my white fitted dress, what a weird coincidence or should I say... obnoxious kismet?

But I was caught off guard when Miguel ran his fingers through my waist. It sends electricity between my thighs. Ngayon ay nakatayo siya sa aking likod at napapakagat labi akong tinitignan ang kanyang mukha mula sa salamin sa aming harapan.