Episode 11

Cygny

I nearly burst into tears while staring at my boyfriend as he flirts with the snarkiest whore in town. But I hold back my tears, I should not give them the satisfaction of hurting my feelings. I should not let them feel that they defeated and ruined my heart.

I'm about to plot a double murder when Mariethez interrupted my subconscious who is now shoving all of the weapons on her bag. She blocked my view to my cheating boyfriend and his whore, and I'm thankful that she did it because I can't take the view, I'm disgusted by it.

"Girl! Uhm... Cygny, right?" She asked with her bright smile, this girl can be a model of any toothpaste brand.

I took a deep breath as I battle with my subconsious if I should make a scene and grab that whore's hair, then kill her after or should I go with the flow and play the sick game that my boyfriend... should I say ex-boyfriend?

Yes, bitch. My annoying yet mindful subconscious told me and I found myself agreeing with her.

Maybe I should just go with the flow with the sick game that my ex-boyfriend and his whore are playing. I'm done crying over someone who is an actual trash. I'm done missing someone who will never give a damn to me. I'm done letting someone to just hurt me in a way that I never deserve.

I'm on this point where all I want is to just make my sweet revenge. I want to ruin them and crying over my unfaithful ex-boyfriend is excluded to that context. The anger is now consuming my heart and as well as the pain within.

"Hey, girl. Are you with me?" Sambit muli ni Mariethez habang kinakaway ang kanyang kamay sa harap ng aking mukha. Nakalimutan ko nang nasa harap ko nga pala siya ngayon.

Napakurap muna ako bago magsalita. "Yes, I'm Cygny. Ako lang naman 'yung nakasama mong maglaro ng beer pong last Saturday." I smile at her, I hope she doesn't feel that I'm faking it.

"I really don't know what made you choose me to be your ally. It's like you put yourself to a losing battle." I laugh. God, I'm really good at pretending.

"Let's just say I want to be wasted that night that is why I don't give a fuck if we lose or not." She joined me as I laugh more. My laugh is still artificial.

"By the way girl, nice outfit you are having tonight, huh?" She playfully bumped her hips into mine and we both laugh again. Seriously, why are we laughing?

"Thank you." I shyly said as I look to my outfit. I am now wearing a fitted white dress. This is so fitted that it makes my curves to show up and as well as the attractive shape of my boobs and behind.

The reason why I chose this outfit is because I am on my supposed to be mission of seducing my ex-boyfriend. But, now that I caught him on the act, I irriatedly aborted the mission. I should've not wore this on the very first place. Nagmukha tuloy akong si Phenelope sa suot ko.

To my suprise, Mariethez suddenly wrapped her hands on my wrist and she pulled me towards the living room. My heart began to pound and my palms start to sweat. This girl really has no idea about informing or consulting first the person she's involving with before taking into action.

As soon as we reached the living room, Gonzalo's eyes dart into my face. I can clearly see the blood drains from his face as soon as Mariethez continue to pull me towards where they are sitting. I am now sitting across the couch where he and his whore are sitting and I want to puke because of the obnoxious view that they are making.