🥴•Four•🥴

~🌼Alicia🌼~

Later that night (2:27am)

I was too drunk to drive and Kehlani was having pain in her stomach & severe headaches. I tried getting her to go to the ER, but she wasn't listening. Instead, she drove us to her house. We pulled up in the driveway and Kehlani's upstairs light was still on and I didn't want her to go in.

"Maybe we should go to my house" I told her while fiddling with my nails.

"Nah we straight" she responded while getting out of the car.

We walked up to the porch and there stood Devon standing in the doorway.

"I thought y'all wasn't ever gonna come back" he said while blocking us from coming in.

"Move Devon, I'm not in the mood right now. I just need to lay down" Kehlani said frustrated.

"Girl you ain't going nowhere" he yelled as he continued to block the entrance.

I suddenly seen a shadow from across the way, in the living room.

"Why you won't let us in? I seen the girl already" I shrugged.

"Girl!?" Kehlani questioned while yelling.

"Man why you always gotta open your mouth you fat head bitxh" he mumbled.

"Who the fuxk you think you talking to because I'll cut you, fuxk fighting big fella" I chuckled a little while trying to be serious.

Kehlani pushes through him, but no one was in the living room anymore. I then followed her upstairs to her bedroom, where we found Clarissa sitting on her bed.

"Hey girl, I was here waiting for you" she said excitedly while being nervous.

"Bitxh don't try me like some dumb trick, that's you bitxh " Kehlani yelled.

"Oh so I'm dumb now?" she asked looking confused.

"You are so—" Kehlani tried to finish before she collapsed to the floor.

"OMG KEHLANI! WAKE UP GIRL AND STOP PLAYIN WITH ME" I cried out.

Footsteps came running down the hall, it was Melvin.

"SHE JUS FELL TO THE FLOOR AND I-I-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO" I stuttered.

Melvin picked her up and took her to the car and headed straight for the ER.

~⏰10 minutes later (2:38am)⏰~
We had finally arrived at the ER and we checked KK in. We were waiting in the lobby for her to be called and she sorta kinda was starting to wake up.

"Where we at?" She asked while squinting.

"Somewhere we should've been tonight" I told her.

"Why did y'all bring me here?" she asked while pouting.

"You lucky I didn't kill the nigga, now chill out sis" Melvin told her.

"Ms.Washington" the doctor called from a far.

We wheeled her back there in a wheelchair. When got to a room the doctor took her out for an X-ray.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~

As I stared at the ceiling while getting my       X-ray I thought to myself "Why? Why do I always go back? What does he have that any other man can't give me?"

As I stared at the ceiling while getting my X-ray I thought to myself "Why? Why do I always go back? What does he have that any other man can't give me?"

I wanted to know this for myself, but after today I think I'm finally going to let him go.

~⏰4:38am⏰~
I was then awakened by the sound of the doctor walking into my room.

"Your X-ray results are back and good thing it was nothing too serious. Your ribs are a little bruised and your head trauma is what caused you to collapse all of a sudden." He told me.

"Ok, thank you doctor" I responded thanking god that he didn't ask me how this happened.

"No problem, I'll have your nurse bring your discharge papers in" He said while walking out.

~⏰6:29am⏰~
The nurse finally brought me my discharge papers and I was able to leave. I was all bandaged up from my head then down to my stomach, as if I was some mummy.

Melvin wheeled me out to the car and helped me over in there. Licia was driving, meanwhile I was thinking of a plan to get Devon out the house.

We had finally arrived home and no one was there, thank god. As soon as I sat down I got a call.....
*Incoming FaceTime: Bestie Westie🤞🏽👻*

"You got 10 seconds before I hang up this phone" I told her with a mug on my face

"Hey to you too" she said with a stank look on her face.

"....5" I said calmly.

"Ok ok" she started. "I only called to tell you that Devon was my baby daddy and-" she said before I cut her off.

"How?" I asked trying to seem ok with it because honestly I wasn't at all surprised.

"You were out at a party and me and Devon both were a little drunk and one thing led to another" she said nervously while fixing her stiff weave.

"This must be your thing or something, but ok" I said while laughing and hanging up the phone.

Melvin and Alicia was right beside me listening. Then Melvin started telling Alicia what happened when he cheated on her, so I went upstairs to take a nap because I didn't get any rest.

~⏰9:23pm⏰~
I then woke up and went down stairs because I smelt something cooking. I peeked into the kitchen and Melvin and Alicia we're making dinner together. They're so cute. I hope they back together. I decided to go back upstairs until they were finished because I didn't want to interrupt them.