💃🏽•SIX•💃🏽

~🌼Alicia🌼~
"Haiiiii" I said loudly while on FaceTime with KK because I also had on my headphones.

                              ~🌼Alicia🌼~"Haiiiii" I said loudly while on FaceTime with KK because I also had on my headphones

"Hey girl" she said while trying to release her hard smile.

"Why you smiling so hard? Dang, Devon uglah must be there?" I asked annoyed.

"Girl no, I called my bros to come help me change the locks and we throwing his stuff out today before he get back tonight" She explained.

"Yo bros?!" Melly yelled from the shower. I swear he too nosey.

"Babyjoe and them!" I yelled back at him.

"Yea Girl" she responded.

"You still didn't answer my question yet either" I told her while smirking.

"Girl ain't nobody in here" she said blushing.

"Mhm, I gotta go girl but I'll talk to you later tho. Love you" I told her.

"Love you too" she responded before hanging up.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
It was now 2:15 in the afternoon and I was still kind of tired, so I jus lied there in Kentrell arms. He had his arms wrapped around my body while burying his head in my neck. He's so cute with his little dents and big head.

Sadly I got up to go take a shower and do my daily routine. You know skin routine, brush teeth, shower, do hair, etc.

*35 minutes later*

I'm finally out the shower and see that I have 50 million Instagram notifications.

❤️💬↗️
527,829 likes
Nba_Youngboy: All mine, she too fine🥴😍6.12.19 @RealOg._KK
All_Tea_All_Shade: what happen to Kevin????!!!🙄
She.Loves__Devon: wtf🤬I'm beating ahh tonight!
Girlthats.Alicia: I told you somebody was in there☺️💛
62,628 comments

"KENTRELL!!!!!" I shouted while coming out of the bathroom in my Versace robe.

"Yes baby girl" he answered while waking up.