🤕TWENTY-ONE🤕

~🔫Melly🔫~
At the hospital.....

They had took Kehlani into surgery because she wasn't stable and her pulse was unresponsive. Meaning her pulse is weak or she dead. Alicia also got taken to the back because she was bleeding, but she wasn't injured visibly she was just really raging on about being checked out. She seemed and looked fine to me but besides the blood which probably came from Kk.

Joining me in the waiting room was Kentrell and his bad ahh kids, Babyjoe, Quando, and Ben. The others who were with them had left. I don't even talk to these people like that, except joe, but they seem concerned about Kk, especially Kentrell who's her lil boyfriend now.

                         ~🐍Kentrell🐍~

Kehlani's brother was staring us down from across the waiting room like he wanna say sum. I don't wanna be rude because that's her brother and all and I'm tryna marry Kk, but damn can I have my face back.

"Yo what's good?" I asked while walking over to where Melly was sitting.

"Wassuh" he responded while dappin me up.

"Nun I seen you grillin me in silence ova there" I told him.

"Oh nah nun personal man I was just thinkin how Ian really know y'all like that, except fo Joe" he said.

"You know Joe? Wym?" I asked him while slouching in the chair.

"We was coo in school and shi and then him and Kk where best friends and then they fooled around and shi you know" he responded.

"Oh yaaa, I gotcha" I nodded.

"Yea" he responded while pulling out his phone. "We can chill & shi too if you want to" he added.

"Ight Bet" I said while getting up and going over to Kamiri.

                             ~🌼Alicia🌼~

"So everything is fine with you" The doctor told me as I sat up off the bed

"Ok and what about the baby?" I asked concerned.

"I'll take a quick look and get back because we're still running test, but so far has the baby been moving any?" the doctor questioned.

"No it's usually very active" I said nervously.

"Hmmm I'll be right back" he told me before leaving.

I'm 4 months pregnant and not showing at all thank god. I have a little itty bitty baby bump but no one can tell because I have a lil belly fat anyways. I didn't tell anyone because me and Melly aren't really official and I wasn't sure what I was going to do. No shade to my good sis Kehlani but I didn't wanna be all over the internet with a celebrities baby posted all over the shaderoom. That's just tea ready to be spilled. Not even Kehlani knows.

15 minutes later......

"Ok so I'm looking over everything and don't see a heartbeat so we're gonna give you a blood pregnancy test to be sure before we tell you anything else" the doctor told me and I nodded while tears ran down my face.

"It's all gonna be ok" the doctor told me while drawing my blood again.

2 hours later....

"Ms. Johnson" the doctor called me repeatedly waking me from my sleep.

"Mhm" I answered.

"I'm sorry to have to be the burier of bad news" the doctor said while taking off his glasses.

"No.....doctor.....please" I cried out.

"You had a miscarriage" He said while coming over to hug me.

"No no it can't be" I cried out.

                               ~🔫Melly🔫~

I was tired of waiting so I went to the front desk.

"Hi sir, how may I help?" The black lady asked me.

"Yes I need to see what room my girlfriend is in" I responded.

"Her name?" She asked.

"Alicia Johnson" I told her.

"Ok sir she's in room 293 just down that hall" she told me pointing down the hall.

"Thank you miss" I said walking off.

As I walk down the hall I hear someone crying so I started running and sure as hell it was Alicia.

"Jamell Maurice Demons!" She yelled at me as I walked in seeing her hugged up with the doctor.

"Don't say my government and who the fuxk is this? Is this why you wanted to get checked out?" I asked aggressively.

"Boy calm down it's just my doctor" she said while pulling me over to her.

"I'll give you 2 a minute" The doctor said while leaving out.

"What's going on bae?" I asked her while wiping her tears.

"I- I- I just don't know" she responded while continuing to cry.

"Nah you was confiding in another nigga. Doctor or not so tell me" I told her while pullin her on my lap.

"I was just thinking how I could've died today and Kehlani could possibly be dead and I just bursted into tears" she told me while looking away.

"Everything is gonna be ok" I told her while turning her head toward me into a kiss.

                        ~🐍Kentrell🐍~

"Man where is my girlfriend?" I asked the lady at the desk aggressively.

"Her name sir?" She asked me.

"Kehlani Washington" I said while rubbing my hand down my face.

"She still in surgery sir" the lady told me.

"Fuxk!" I yelled while hitting the desk.

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down before I call security" she said standing up.

"Whatever man fuxk you and that damn security" I said walking off.

  *sorry for the late updates😬school started back....not edited*