😩•SIXTEEN•😩

~🐍Kentrell🐍~
3 days......

It's been 4 days since anyone has heard from Kehlani. We tried tracking her phones, but still nothing. She better be dead when I find her because you playing with my seed.

"Bro lets go" Kd said shaking me from my thoughts.

"Where we goin?" I asked him looking confused.

"To get Kehlani, look at this" he showed me a pic on her instagram with that nigga.

❤️💬↗️
175,939 likes
RealOg._Kk: Old friends 💛🖤
Comments disabled

"They at that show in Hollywood you performing at tonight" Ben joined in.

"Bet, just wait" I responded.

"You do realize you cheated and all she did was take a picture?" Teelee asked sarcastically. "You need to worry bout getting yo girl back befo even grilling her" Teelee added.

"Mhm" I responded while going to get ready.

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
My phone has been on airplane mode every since I turned it back off the first day at the hotel, but I had to make Kentrell mad so I hurried and posted a pic on my Instagram then put the phone back on airplane mode. I came to this show with TayTay because I knew Kentrell had a performance tonight and I'm just waiting for him to show out.

later that night.....

"You good?" TayTay asked while shaking me out of my thoughts. "Hellooooo" he dragged.

"Yea yea I'm fine" I responded loosely.

"Oh ight, you was deep in your thoughts huh" he teased.

"Yea I guess so" I shrugged.

"What's up with you and ole dude" he asked while smiling.

"Why you wanna know?" I asked while walking over to the snack table.

"Nun" he shrugged.

"Nah it's always a reason" I responded while stuffing my face.

"You know I've always had a thing for you" he said while pulling me towards him. Why these niggas wait to tell me shit? Damn.

"Umm, Hol on" I said pushing him away.

"What's the problem?" He asked looking down at me. "Looks to me like you not in a relationship" he added.

"Looks can be deceiving" I said as I went back to the snack table.

"I'm not stupid, I actually finished school" he said laughing.

"You think I care that you finished school?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"All I'm saying is be with someone who has something going for themselves" he told me.

"Kentrell has a lot going for himself" I said with a tude.

"4 kids? Yea ok" he chuckled as I just stared at him like the fool he is.

"What?" He asked gripped me while leaning in for a kiss.

"Get off of me TayTay!" I yelled.

"One kiss ain't gon hurt" he said while smiling.

"But a bullet will" I heard Kentrell say from behind the while pointing a gun at the back of Taylon head.

"Kentrell no!" I yelled out.

"You lucky all these folks around cause I'll drill yo shi" Kentrell told Taylon while grabbing me.

"Man what the fuxk!" Kentrell yelled at me in the corner he had pulled me in.

"You had me looking stupid for a month and I can't do it for a day?" I scoffed.

"Man she didn't mean shit to me, but you mean the world" he told me.

"Whatever Kentrell....I don't have time for this" I said walking away to my seat at the front of the stage.

"Y'all already know who up nexttttttt" the host dragged. "Ya boy NBA Youngboy!!!" He shouted.

Bout 5 songs later....

Kentrell was performing "Sky Cry" and he came down to where I was and looked me in my eyes and continued rapping.

"I'm a real street nigga who be totin that iron,She a real hood bitxh, she the real nigga kind,She a real deal girl, some shi on ha mind

She a real hood bitxh, she the real nigga kind,
She a real deal girl, some shi on ha mind....."

"Girllll marry him!" Some random screamed in my ear.

In all seriousness I love this nigga and I'm carrying his seed, but it's still some things he gotta work on because he didn't abuse me physically but he did mentally. The words are still echoing in my mind.

After the show....

I still needed time to clear my mind and I tried to hurry out before Kentrell spotted me, but it was too late.

"Yo yo yo, where you think you goin ma?" Kentrell asked while catching up to me.

"You think a rap verse can fix this?" I asked him while walking to my car.

"Bae look, I know what I did was fuxked up but can we at least talk about it?" He asked while opening my door for me.

"Yea" I said sending him the address to my hotel.

"Bet, I'll pick up sum to eat on the way" he said closing my door.

"Ok. Here's the extra room key in case I'm in the shower" I said while handing him the key.

Back at the hotel....

I was finally in and was heading towards the shower as I heard my phone ding, but I didn't bother to check it.

As soon as I stepped in the shower I heard the door open and close.

"I just got in, I'll be out in a second Trell" I yelled from the bathroom.

I didn't get an answer, he prolly too busy scrolling on that damn phone.

                           *not edited*