🥴•ELEVEN•🥴

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
"Tell me y'all playin cuh" Quando said shaking his head.

"Omg, why can't we worry about this later?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Because Trell will fuxk both y'all up and you know it" Kd responded.

"I'm gonna tell him later tonight" I said with an attitude. "I planned on telling him when we got home but we ended up here" I added.

"When the rest of the gang come out mane you need to tell him son" Quando told me and I nodded.

"Wait wait wait...." Kd started.

"What?" I asked.

"Was you the bitxh that left him when he was in jail?" Kd asked while sitting up.

"Maybe...." I mumbled.

"Woahhhh" Kd and Quando said while gasping.

"So "Can't Fuxk W Ya" was about you slime?" Quando asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah....but I was going to break up with him anyways because I caught him cheating and that's how Kingston came along." I said while looking down.

"Soooo that means you cheated on Devon too?" Quando asked

"Yes" I responded.

"Yoooo y'all tweaking big time. I didn't even know who the song was about when I was featured on it" he responded in shock.

"Yup, and no we didn't fuxk which is prolly why he cheated but I don't know" I shrugged, and stood up because I seen the rest of the gang come from Kentrell room.

"Go on in there witcho man mane" Montana told me while giggling.

"Ight" I responded to Montana. "Joe lemme holla atchu before I go back" I told Joe.

"Ight" he responded.

"Ima tell Kentrell about what we had going on" I told him while looking down.

"Pick yo head up slime, gon head it's ight" he responded.

"Ok" I said as I nodded and walked back to the room.

When I got to the room Kacey was woke and watching Spongebob. I got in the bed with him and Kentrell and cuddled up next to Kentrell, but Kacey came and wiggled his self in between us. We sat there in silence for awhile until my phone dinged.

Jania🤡

"Who that?" Kentrell asked.

"Jania" I said looking at both Kentrell and my phone confused.

"The fuxk she want?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know yet" I said opening the message.