🧚🏽‍♀️•SEVEN•🧚🏽‍♀️

~🌸Kehlani🌸~
1 Month Later
So far everything has been great with me and Kentrell. I can absolutely say he's the happiest person I've been with so far and I've been with plenty of people relationship wise. Devon took my virginity though, so your girl only has 2 body counts. Yes me and Kentrell finally been getting it in. Although I have Kentrell I'm missing my sister & brother, but they'll be back in a month and a couple of days.

"Kehlani" Kentrell called, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea babe,wassuh?" I asked.

"Wanna go out tonight?" He asked me shrugging.

"Sure, where we going?" I asked while heading to the bathroom.

"I don't know, let's just play it by ear" he
responded.

I was in the shower just jamming to "Big Mouth" by Rubie Rose.

"Face to face with it, can't be beefing through no FaceTime.
Cool with all the thugs cause my nigga taught me gang signs.
Bad bitches, bitches be like where the fuck yo waistline?
Body like a porns—" I rapped aggressively before being rudely interrupted by Kentrell stepping into the shower with me after he turned my music off.

"So this what we doin now?" He asked smacking his teeth.

"It's just a song, chill out" I responded giggling a little.

"Mhm just a song" he said while pinning me against the shower wall.

After pinning me against the wall he started giving me big wet kisses causing me to moan. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to kiss my neck down to my breast.

"Say my name" he said in a low deep voice.

"Daddy" I moaned while he began to stroke my  pussy.

"Mhm" he responded while his stroke got deeper and deeper until my eyes rolled back.

                          ~⏰3:16pm⏰~
After getting my guts rearranged and showering, we were finally ready. We decided to take each others pictures and post them.

 We decided to take each others pictures and post them

❤️💬↗️
872,285 likes
RealOg._Kk: Date night with @NBA_Youngboy 🐍❤️
ShadeRoomUser18: 🤮we want Kevon back!!
NBAKd2x: Bro✊🏽
Girlthats.alicia: y'all cute 😍jus wait till I get home🙄
Comments are limited

alicia: y'all cute 😍jus wait till I get home🙄                       Comments are limited

❤️💬↗️
140,028 likes
NBA_Youngboy: Babygirl stay ready🤤🤤❤️
Ynw.Melly: Slime🐍
Bbg.babyjoe: Lil suh💚💚
IAmJania_.: This is my replacement?!🤣

Comments are limited
We both just looked at the comments and laughed while getting into my Mercedes Jeep with red leather seats.

"I still don't understand why you didn't let me drive" Kentrell said to me as he scrolled on his phone.

"Because I haven't drove in a while and I'm tired of being in the passenger seat" I told him while scooting up to the wheel.

"Mhm witcho short ahh" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I responded playfully.

~⏰5:02pm⏰~

We pulled up at the mall and Kentrell pulled me to the side.

"When we get in here don't show out if one of dem lil fans come up to me being all friendly cause I'm witchu. Right?" He told me while giving me a kiss.

"Ok, daddy" I responded while blushing a little.

We were finally inside the mall and of course the first store Trell dragged me in was Victoria Secret. He had seen these lace panties he wanted me to get but I didn't get them because I wear mostly boy shorts. He was fine with it though as long as he was the one taking them off. Next we went in Foot Locker and got a matching pair of Jordan's and then we left. I let Kentrell drive because he was picking the restaurant.
~⏰7:15pm⏰~
Kentrell pulled up to Parrain's Seafood Restaurant, which was lowkey my favorite.

"You ready ma?" He asked taking the key out of the ignition. I nodded and got out the car.

When we walked in we were immediately seated.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" The waiter asked us.

"Yes ma'am" I responded while Kentrell was being rude and not responding.

After we ordered our drinks and looked over the menu we were just talking waiting for the waiter to come back and take our order.

"Why you ain't say nun to that guh?" I asked jokingly.

"Mane fuxk ha, she here to serve me not give me questions to answers. Why you think I'm a drop?" He laughed.

"Boy shut up" I responded.

"Boy? You know damn well this ain't no boy dick" he told me raising one eyebrow.

"Whatever" I said. He laughed.

"Ok here are your drinks. What would you like to order?" She continued.

"Gimmie The Whole Shebang" Kentrell told the waiter avoiding eye contact.

"I'll have the stuffed shrimp please" I responded respectfully.

"What you say please fo?" Kentrell asked looking at me confused.

"Because I'm just use to being respectful" I shrugged.

"So I'm not respectful? Awl ok" he said with an attitude.

"Ian even mean it like that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea but that's what you said" he responded pulling out his phone.

                             ~⏰10:17⏰~
Finally, we were done eating and Kentrell had paid for the meal. We were walking to the car and I look down to see some strange, unknown number calling my phone. I let Kentrell answer.

"What?" Kentrell asked.

"Can we speak to Ms.Washington please?" The person asked professionally.

"I'm her boyfriend, wassuh?" Kentrell responded.

"Ok, Dev—" The person tried to say before Kentrell cut him off.

"It's Kentrell" he said mugging me.

"Sorry, but your girlfriend's house is on fire. I work for the City of Baton Rouge fire station 15 and we got a call from her neighbor" The man said as Kentrell hung up the phone.

"GET IN THE CAR GIRL!! YO HOUSE ON FIRE!!" Kentrell shouted at me while speeding off.

                           **Not Edited**