🌺•Ten•🌺

~🐍Kentrell🐍~
"We need this on in surgery stat" I heard a nurse say as my eyes were slowly closing.

"I lov—" I heard KK say while crying before my eyes shut and I blacked out

Who I got beef with now?

                          ~🌸Kehlani🌸~

Flashback.....

"Kentrell slow down bef—" was the last thing I said before a black Cadillac SUV started shooting at the car and Kentrell started swerving and one of the bullets hit him close to his chest and exited through his back passing right by me. I applied pressure on the wound while calling 12. The people in the SUV let down the back window and mouthed to me "it ain't ova". I immediately called babyjoe and them.

Now....

I could've sworn he said he was done with this shit and he was going legit with the music.

"Um miss, you can come see him now but he's very fragile because we just pulled him from surgery about an hour ago" I heard the nurse say shaking me from my thoughts.

"What about us? We his brothers you know?" Ben said aggressively while standing up.

"Yes I know, but he specifically asked for Kehlani and his son" she responded while Ben gave her a stank look even though that nigga always looking stank.

I picked Kacey up waking him up a little, but he laid his head on my chest and went back to sleep as I followed the lady back to the room.

"K & K, y'all cute" Kentrell said while smirking as we walked into the room.

"Don't do that" I told Kentrell while rolling my eyes.

"Do what ma?" He asked looking confused.

"Make jokes. You could've seriously died" I responded while mugging him.

"Nigga I....came through swerving" he rapped while grinning

"Do you not know what just happened?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Girl calm down, they probably had the wrong person" he shrugged.

"No babe they didn't" I said laying Kacey on the bed and standing over Kentrell.

"Whatchu mean dawg? You set me up bitxh?" He asked aggressively while groaning because he tried to sit up and couldn't.

"Nigga what the fuck! No!" I semi yelled while placing my head on my forehead. "When I was applying pressure to your wound the nigga in the backseat mouthed to me "it ain't ova" so I called the gang and told them" I continued while raising my eyebrow at Kentrell.