😳•TWENTY-TWO•😳

~🐍Kentrell🐍~
Later that night....

"Mr.Gaulden?" The doctor called while walking into the waiting room.

"Yea, that's me" I said standing up.

"Your girlfriend is out of surgery and in a room" he told me.

"What's her room number?" I asked him.

"Before I tell you her number I need to go over some things with you" He said while sitting down.

"One, she's very fragile right now so I advise you not to touch her or her stomach because surprisingly the baby is fine, although we are still running test" he told me.

"Ok, that's all" I asked because he was taking too long with this shit.

"And try to be quiet as she is resting because she needs it right now. Truly she shouldn't be having visitors" he shrugged.

"How the fuxk you gon tell me what she shouldn't have butchu givin me all these fuxkin rules" I said standing up.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to calm down" the doctor told me while touching my shoulder.

"Don't dont fuckin touch me, where the fuxk is her room?" I asked aggressively while moving his hand off me.

"Room 287 sir, but please calm down" he told me as I walked out the waiting area with K3 and Draco.

"We goin to see Kk?" Draco asked.

"Yea" I responded while walking into her room.

She was peacefully sleep and strapped up to all these machines and shit. One of them was like she was being given oxygen as if she couldn't breath on her own. All doctors do is lie, that nigga ain't even warn me.

"Kk look weird dada" Kamiri told me.

"Yea I know baby boy, she gon get betta" I told him while putting him and Draco on my lap.

1 hour later.....

Draco and K3 was knocked out and the doctor had came in.

"Why yeen tell me she was hooked up to all this shit mane?"I asked the doctor.

"This is for the baby to remain active and stable while Kehlani is sedated" he told me.

"Whatchu mean she sedated? Why the fuxk is she sedated?" I grilled him.

"When we removed Kehlani from the car she was in shock, which is why she wasn't moving for you but was still alert" he told me while typing on that little computer.

"What shock gotta do with it?" I questioned him.

"Her being in shock caused her heart rate to go up tremendously, so in order to get it down we had to sedate her and during that process she was losing oxygen" he told me.

"So that machine and her being sedated is helping her heart rate go down and keep the baby good until she wake up?" I asked looking confused.

"Correct" The doctor nodded.

"Weird ahh doctor shit" I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking up.

"Nun" I said as I began scrolling on my phone.

As soon as I get on Instagram that bitxh Kay started calling, so I walked out into the hall because she wouldn't stop calling.

"Mane what the fuxk you want?"

Kay: hey bae

"Girl I'm not yo fuxkin bae"

Kay: Kehlani is dead so why the fuxk not!

"Bitxh bring that shit down and how the fuxk you know she dead? Matta fact why you think she dead?"

Kay: because I hit her head on and left the scene. When are you going to see that I'm in love for with you Kentrell?? We're meant to be !!

"So bitxh you tried to kill her?"

Kay: no I did kill her

"You playing wit my girl life and my baby's?! Bitxh ima fuxk you up"

Kay: oooo yes daddy

"Mane Ian playin witchu"

Kay: you gotta bih wet wet ova here, you needa pull up.

"Mhm ima pull up alright"

Kay: yes daddy bring it to me

"Mhm ima bring sum to yo stoopid ahh"

Kay: you know where I'm at bae

"Bitxh"

Kay: bae Stop

"Bye"
                                *call ended*

I peeped into the room and all 3 of them were still sleeping, so I headed to the waiting area to talk to the gang and them.

"Wassuh mane, how Kk doin?" Joe asked me.

"She doing but you can go back and see her" I told and Alicia.

"What about us?" Ben asked.

"Y'all can too but not right now because I need y'all help" I told them.

"With?" Quando asked.

"Nigga I'm bout to tell you, shut up damn"

"Shi ok" Quando responded.

"I know who hit Kk them and ran" I told them.

"I got murder on my mind" Melly sang.

"Nigga I'm serious" I laughed a lil.

"Me too" he shrugged.

"Awl shi" Ben said rubbing his hand down his face.

"So who did it?" Joe asked.

"Kay, that stoopid bitxh called me and snitched on her self"

"The fuxk" Quando said.

"Right, that bitxh delusional. Talm bout sum she's in love wimmie and we meant to be and all that shit"

"You betta have some bomb dick mane" Joe laughed.

"That's why he got them dents" Ben added.

"Mane shut up" I told them.

"Mhm" Joe laughed.

"I need y'all to kidnap shawty" I told them.

"What the fuxk, What the fuxk, What the fuxkkkkk" Joe said looking confused.

"Why we just can't drop the bitxh?" Melly asked.

"Because this Kk shi, she been wanting to beat her ahh so when she drop the baby she gon whoop that hoe ahh" I shrugged.

"That's gon be sum shit" Ben said

"Exactly and Kk gon want ha one with that bitxh especially after this and what she going through. She's hooked up to machines and shit"

"Whatchu mean she hooked up" Melly asked while squinting his eyes.

"Her being in shock caused her heart rate to go up high, so in order to get it down they had to sedate her and during that process she was losing oxygen" I mocked the doctor.

"Damn" Melly said getting up heading back there to Kehlani room.

                 *not edited....kinda longer*