sunny side up

"YOU'VE ALREADY BECOME MY SUN-"

'.              THERE WAS NO WAY you could be serious', was the look that Yaoyorozu Momo gave you after you had asked if she could use her quirk to make spray paint. She nodded slowly, you beamed at her. "Does it matter the color?" She rose a brow. You shook your head "Preferably black but other than that, no!" She looked at you oddly again but proceeded to create the can(s) of obsidian colored paint.

She made approximately three medium cans of spray paint. She handed them to you.

You walked over to Katsuki, who had already recovered from your foreign attack on his trachea. Although he growled in annoyance when you came near him. You only smiled back at his twisted expression. You handed him a can and ushered him to follow you. You tossed another can to Shoji and one to Izuku, who was caught off guard and fumbled cutely to catch it. "Listen carefully, okay? Use those spray cans to reveal my quirk. You should spray my back first though." The 1 -A students genuinely  seemed you insane. However most were intrigued in finding out your quirk and others who already know were eager to see in person.

"Turn the fuck around, before I spray the shit out of you." Bakugou growled menacingly and you obliged. He shook the can violently prepared to spray you. The loud noise signaled Izuku and Shoji from there state of shock and soon they did the same.

You felt the paint from Bakugou's can hit you first, it came so suddenly you flinched a bit. He continued to spray and the smell of wet paint and chemicals hit your nose. The entire class went silent. Katsuki had stopped and Izuku hadn't even begun to spray before he was frozen in fear.

Emerging from your back, through small, dotted holes in your uniform emerged giant, long, vectors. "Keep going." You grumbled out. He continued to spray and soon, Shoji joined in as well. When the process was finished, your quirk was revealed.

They were arms. Huge, long, invisible arms with hands spray painted in black so they could be visible to everyone. And there was seven of them. Izuku gawked at you in both admiration and fear, Ivy green eyes lighting his being up. He slowly but surely wiggled a miniature notebook and pen from the pocket of his hero suit, hitting down notes on you. The speculating side of the class had done something similar.

"Holy crap, that's so cool!" The yellow haired sweetheart you had recognized as Kaminari Denki shouted out. His friends nodded in agreement. Todoroki was observing you cautiously, there was something familiar about your quirk but just couldn't place a name on it at the moment.

You moved your vectors around creating a heart shape with each hand. They resembled tentacles except with hands. They were terrifying to say the least. You moved them to ruffle Izuku's hair as he wrote down notes. He stumbled and blushes at the gesture. Bakugou was steaming hot, fuming silently due to your lack of attention to him. Instead, you placed it on his competition, which is what really pissed him off.