𝖮𝗇𝖾.

✨ 𝗡 𝗬 𝗟 𝗔 𝗛 ✨

I was unpacking some of the boxes that jayda dad had bought inside our new condo apartment.

"Girl I still can't believe we got a place on our own" jay said walking in behind her dad and he sighed.

"Why yall choose Baton Rouge though ?" He said sitting some boxes down. "I thought yall was gonna move too ATL" I shrugged

And grabbed my phone from my back pocket my ex kept blowing up my phone asking for a second chance.

"Daddd.." jayda dragged out "were gonna be okay foreal"

We had finally unpacked everything and her dad had finally left us after giving us this long speech. We had to wait til tomorrow for our furniture to really decorate our apartment.

"Where the hell is bre and Erica" I said leaning over on the counter.

"You know both of dem bout slow as hell prolly riding dick" Jayda laughed while all in the camera on Snapchat that's all she ever did.

"Hey That's yo cousin though" I was talking about about Erica , she mugged me "bitch and that's yo friend.

I threw a box at her head and ran into my room locking the door. "Uglass hœ" I heard her stomping away.

𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

Erica and bre were finally here and was telling us how they almost got into a car accident. But bre was so extra so I knew she was dragging the whole situation.

"Okay bítch stop texting and driving you know the new law" bre said to Erica I just sat there laughing with jayda.

Erica threw up her arms "Okay this the last time you gon call me a bítch I said my bad dang" she yelled

It didn't help because they both were sensitive as fuck so it didn't help the situation.

"Yall both shut the hell up I'm hungry so what y'all want to eat" jayda said tapping on her phone .

"Yeen talking to me" bre scoffed and I sighed loudly because these two barely got along

"Girl if youn shut yo thot ass up" jayda said titling her head to the side.

"Y'all let's not fight because I'm starving" I simply said and Erica nodded her head "right"

We all had agreed on IHOP to eat and we were now sitting in the booth waiting for our meal.

"I can't wait to get dick down by a Louisiana nigga" Erica said twerking in her seat and bre giggled

"Right bitch I heard these niggas crazy as hell too" I shook my head at these two . "Only y'all hoe ass" Jayda mumbled and I bursted out laughing

The door had slammed opened making everybody head turn looking at the enterance.

It was a group of niggas and all of them looked decent. But the one with dents in his head was better looking than all of them.

"NEVER WOULDVE MADEE IT" the nigga with big ears sang all off key while walking through the restaurant and I scrunched up my face.

"NEVER COULDVE MADE IT" A darkskin nigga started after him and bre bursted out laughing like it was the most funniest thing ever.

"WITHOUT YOU.." the one with dents in his head said and I blinked my eyes.

"Look at the one with the green dreads he fine as fuck" bre said biting on her lip. I waved her off and drank my lemonade.

"Put me on sus" she told me and jayda

"Why don't you go over there by yourself"jayda crossed her arms. She rolled her eyes and Erica stood up.

"Let's go over there" bre quickly got up and fixed herself up "how my hair look"

"Stiff as hell" jayda mumbled and I giggled while leaning on her.

"Fuck you jayda you my biggest fan" she said walking off putting a little twist in it.

"Just stank" I scrunched up my face .