𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

✨ 𝗡 𝗬 𝗟 𝗔 𝗛 ✨

"Bitch that movie was wild" I told jayda and Selena as we walked out of the theater.

We decided to leave the kids home with the boys and have a girls day since we barely even have time for eachother anymore.

"Deadass the big toe part got to me " jay said while scrunching up her face.

Yeah we had went to go see scary stories and it wasn't what I expected but it was good, I don't care what nobody says.

"Now I'm finna have flash back of that shit"Selena said shaking her head.

"Aye which one of y'all jayda" a random girl said walking up to us with some other girls behind her.

"And who the hell is asking?" Jay stank faced her

They all looked like some tired hoes , they weave was hella stiff and looked musty as fuck.

"Girl calm the hell down because Yeen popping shit this way" her friend said .

"Girl you trying to be relevant for why shutup" Selena told her . The girl raised her eyebrow at Selena and laugh.

"Anywho ... stay away from my friend man" she said looking over at jayda.

Jayda paused and then laughed in her face

"Now y'all playing in my face, get y'all tired ass on" she said turning around.

"Girl bye.. he's playing you they was just on live flirting and shit" the girl said flipping her dirty ass weave laughing.

I could tell jayda was ready to slap drag one of these hoes .

"Bítch don't be mad" she said crossing her arm.

"Chill with that bitch word we don't rock with u like that" I said looking her up and down

Just a dusty ass hoe.

"B-"before she could even say it jayda grabbed her by her nappy ass weave and slammed her fist to her face. Her friend tried to jump in but I kicked the fuck out of and she flew.

Selena was fighting the other friend because they were all tryna get at jay.

Once we heard the cops we took off running to our Jeep and drove off.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

"This nigga got me fucked up" jayda cried those were angry tears she get like that when she's overwhelmed about something.

"Hewannagofuckaroundonmewiththatuglyasshoe"she said through tears

( 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘦)

"The hell wrong with you" kd said walking in my room with a robe on.

"Now kd why you wearing my robe" Selena said mugging him.

"Bítch I wear it better" he said snapping his neck while wrapping it around his body "but what's wrong with my sis got snot coming out her nose" he stank faced her

"It's yo bitch ass brother" she said rolling her eyes.

We heard the door close letting us know that the rest of the gang had came back from the studio.

Jayda quickly jumped from off the bed and ran downstairs.

"So why bitches coming up in my face saying you flirting on live and shit making me look stupid!" She said poking him in his temple

"Say mane what the fuck you talking about" he yelled all up in her face slapping her hand out his face.

"I'm so done like I don't have to go through this shit" she said walking off but he tried to grab for her arm but she quickly snatched away.

"Like I said you stuck with me so take a nap or some shit trippen for what" he said following her .

These niggas ain't never gonna learn.

But anyways where my nigga he always come back with them.

"Where's kentrell" I asked Ben and he shrugged his shoulders .

So we lying now Ben that's a fucking bet.

I made sure kam was bath and full before I pulled up at the studio on kentrell.

Soon I was done with everything I had pulled up at the studio and kentrell car was there.

I walked right through since everybody knew me.

I seen three in the lobby and I smiled giving him a hug.

"Where's kentrell" I asked running my fingers through my hair

He coughed and shrugged his shoulders and then walked off.

I just waved it off and made my way to the back I heard laughing, then I heard kentrell I couldn't make it out what he was saying but the female found it hella funny.

I opened the door and the girl I saw at the concert was sitting on my man lap all comfortable and shit.

I dropped everything that I had in my hand and ran over to them and started swinging.

"Bítch are you crazy" the girl screamed

I pulled her off the couch and started stomping her pulling all her tracks out.

Kentrell grabbed me and threw me to other side of the room.

"So you taking up for this bítch" I yelled at him.

"Mane chill the fuck out" he yelled at me aggressively.

But I ran over at him and started swinging on him.

"Don't won't worry about me and my baby nomore fuck you" I said grabbing my things and made sure I slam the door behind me.

𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗬𝗕 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 .. 𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 💚🐍🦍 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 😊