𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅

💚 𝗡 𝗬 𝗟 𝗔 𝗛 💚

Kentrell paced the floor as everybody sat silently in the waiting room, all you heard was jayda sniffs and kehlani making noise chewing on her hands.

"Everything is gonna be ok" I mumbled grabbing jay hand and she nodded her head as more tears came from her eyes.

"Where is he ! Why the hell yall ain't call me" sunny said storming through the door with Kingston on her hip.

"Say mane sit yo extra ass down" Ben said standing up and jayda mugged .

"Why you even here? He don't fuck with you nomore" sunny told jay and I stood before jay could say anything, I was bout to run up but boomer grabbed me back.

"Nah not today it's about joe" he mumbled and I just rolled my eyes and sat back down.

"Ima do you some and that's a bet" jayda said wiping the tears.

"FAMILY OF JOSEPH ! " a doctor said looking around with a clipboard in his hand.

All of us stood up .

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

"Is he okay" jayda said tucking in her lips. Sunny scoffed and I side eyed her.

"Bitch just leave" kd said taking Kingston and then pushing her.

"We tried everything..we could do" after those words left his mouth kentrell went crazy and punched a hole in a wall.

Jayda fell to the ground holding kehlani in her arms crying.

"What the fuck you mean you bitch ass nigga" Ben said about to charge at the doctor but kd skinny ass pulled him back.

"He's in a coma we have nothing else to do but wait.. " the doctor mumbled

"BITCH TALK WITH YO CHEST"kentrell said walking up to him but I blocked him, but ended up on the ground.

"Yo y'all niggas trippen" boomer said helping me up. Kingston started crying and it was all too much .

Thats when I had the urge to throw up and I ran out the hospital and threw up , people were looking at me but Ain care.

"Aye shawty ain't you youngboy girl"

"Get the fuck" I said waving them off .

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

Everything was going down hill to be honest kentrell don't even talk to me anymore , and jayda distance herself but kd , Ben and boomer would come over and sometimes quando.

I was watching this Netflix movie "tall girl" it was very interesting.

I heard beating on my door and I already knew who it was. "Bestfriend open this damn doo i know you ain't in there being a hœ" kd yelled from the other side.

I smacked my lips and swung the door open looking at kd, Ben and boomer standing there with grins on there faces.

"Don't call me no damn hoe bitch" I said moving to the side so they could come in.

"Nyny you getting thick" Ben said and I scrunched up my face.

"I've been thick the fuck" I said smirking and Keldrick busted out laughing like it was so funny.

"Boy bye stop playing my life" I said plopping down on the couch next to Boomer.

"If that's the case then kd ears little" Ben said and kd face instantly got serious and I died.

"Ok bitch you laughing a little to much" kd said throwing one of my fluffy pillows. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

"What we getting into today" Ben said walking from out the kitchen eating my strawberries,

"Well my friend zoie coming ova to do my hair" I said running my hands through my natural hair.

"Ooo is she fine" kd smirked.

"Um kd yes HE'S Fine" I said laughing

And he scrunched up his face "see ima bouta roll ain't no fag finna be in my face smiling"

Ben and boomer laughed

𝗔𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

"Thanks friendddd" I said looking in the mirror at my bundles I felt like a new person foreal.

"You know I always got you friend " Zoe said fluffing my curls and I poked out my tongue getting  getting on Snapchat and he did a little pose.

"Here you go" I said paying him and he hugged me .

"So how you and kentrell" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "We good" I mumbled getting out of the chair.

"Friend you getting thick let me find out" Zoe said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

Zoe had finally left and I was laying in bed and I find myself on Snapchat going through my saved videos and pictures, it was a video of me and kentrell laying down and he was kissing all over my face Singing all off key. I laughed lowly and then grew sad . Because he wasn't the same kentrell.

Then I heard yelling and screaming in my living room and I quickly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, Erica and kd stood in the middle of my living room arguing while Ben and boomer recorded.

"Erica ? When did you get here? And I have neighbors calm the hell down" I said.

"YOU STILL GON BE THAT SAP ASS THOT LOOSE PUSSY ASS WEIRD ASS BITCH THATS BEGGING FOR MY DICK" kd yelled in Erica face and I covered my mouth.

"Oh god"I mumbled

"WAS I THAT SAME WEIRD ASS BITCH WHEN U WAS EATTING MY PUSSY THO DONT PLAY ME KD" She said clapping in his face.

"YALL NEEDA TAKE THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ I JUST TOLD BOTH OF YALL SLOW ASSES THAT I HAVE NEIGHBORS THE FUCK" I stood in the middle of them.

Erica chest was heaving up and down and kd just shook his head.

"Let me go tell my nigga that I landed" Erica said walking off.

"Y'all irritating foreal damn" I said walking back upstairs to my room.

𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁... 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗽🤦🏾‍♀️