𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿.

✨𝗡 𝗬 𝗟 𝗔 𝗛 ✨

"Hey N&J Squad we're back with another video!!" Me and jay said doing our YouTube intro.

"So today we giving y'all a murkbag and we had asked yall to give us some questions on Instagram" Jay said pulling out her phone.

"We got juicycrabs the best restaurant there is" I said smiling into the camera.

"So question number 1 how did we meet" Jayda said looking over at me.

"The 5th grade and it's actually a funny story behind that" I giggled.

"Right comment if you want that story time "she said passing me the phone.

We started eating some of our food before we answered the next question.

"Is we single and can I shoot my shot" I scrunched up my face and jay started laughing

"Yeah we both are single and it depends on who is asking" I said putting a potato in my mouth.

"YALL BÍTCHES GOT SEAFOOD WITHOUT ME" kd said bursting into the room sitting in between me and jayda.

"Kelderick! We are doing a murkbag for our YouTube" I whined.

"The hell is a murkbag " he said grabbing a corn eating it and jayda mugged him. And then Ben walked in smiling

"And yall hoes wasn't gonna share" Ben gasp

"Anyways excuse these hoodlums" Jayda begin to read the next question.

"What's your type" I bit down on my lip and smiled because it was kentrell duh.

"Me and you better fucking say it"Joseph Said bursting through the door and I giggled looking between the two.

"This is so ghetto but I'm still posting because I need my money" I sighed while cutting off the camera.

"Yall hoes should learn to lock the doors" Ben said eating my juicy crab and I slapped his neck.

"Or yall just stay the fuck home that simple "Jayda said walking out with joe following right behind her.

I went into my room and strip from out of my clothes and took a shower and did all that extra stuff, soon as I walked into my room kentrell was laid out on the bed.

"Nigga get out I have to get dressed" I sighed out loudly walking off to my dresser.

"Nigga you act like I never seen a pussy or some tittys before" he chuckled and I shook my head .

"Close your eyes or turn around do not fucking peek" I warned.

He shrugged and closed his eyes and I quickly got dress. "Ok you can open "

He laughed and walked over to me pulling me into him. And I looked down at my toes

His phone started ringing and he looked down at it and groaned. "What's the problem?" I bit down on my lip.

"My bitch ass babymama mane"he said running his hands down his face. I walked over to my bed. "Talking bout some damn child support cuz she see a nigga up dea now " he shook his head.

"Everything is gonna be okay kenken" I said hugging him . "Lay with me?" I smirked and he nodded his head.

We cuddled up against eachother and he laid his head in the crook of my neck.

✨ 𝗝 𝗔 𝗬 𝗗 𝗔 ✨

"I wonder what nyny and ken is doing in her room" Erica said out of nowhere and I looked over at her.