𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

💕 𝙉 𝙔 𝙇 𝘼 𝙃  💕

It was thanksgiving day and my family decided to have it at my house, sheronda cooked the food though because she wanted too like shid sus it's fine with me

It was thanksgiving day and my family decided to have it at my house, sheronda cooked the food though because she wanted too like shid sus it's fine with me. I just made the simple shit like the fruit bowls, pies and cakes.

"Hey cuz how you been" my cousin Taurus said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "I've been good and how come aint see you at my wedding"

I peeped kentrell mugging me in the distance while he talked to one of his family members.

Here he go with this shit ain't nobody got time for his shit like honestly.

"Shit busy with college " he said smirking over at jayda . "Unt aht" I told him

"What you mean" he said laughing

"She gotta whole dude and kid leave her alone dang" I shoved him a little jokily and he shrugged.

"Well is she happy" he mumbled

I ignored him walking over to my mama and karter, All I know is Taurus better not try shit because shit never go right when we have get togethers like this.

                       💕 𝙅 𝘼 𝙔 𝘿 𝘼 💕

"Sheronda you did your shit with this" I told her eating the Mac and cheese that she had baked

"Sheronda you did your shit with this" I told her eating the Mac and cheese that she had baked. But it wasn't better than my mother's , I was sad I couldn't have thanksgiving with them but I'm definitely spending Christmas with them.

"Joe moveee" I told him pushing him away because he trynna take shit off my plate and he know ion play bout my food. "Allat food ova there"

"Ion give a fuck I want some of yours"he tried to take a piece of my ham but I popped his hand."mane keep on" he said walking off into the kitchen and I laughed while rolling my eyes.

"Ole stank booty ass" I mumbled

"Wassam jay" a deep voice said from behind me and I quickly turned around.

"Oh hey Taurus " I said standing up hugging him "how you been"

"I'm straight what about you" he said licking over his lip looking me up and down and I frowned up a bit .

"Boy... you a mess but I've been good got me a luh family and shi" I threw that in there because this nigga was deadass acting weird.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed

"What you mean" I said scrunching up my face

"Nevermind but I'll hit you up later" and with that he walked off.

𝘞𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴..

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆...

Me and joe had just got home and he was putting Kingston and Kehlani down for bed while I got ready for bed myself.

After I washed my ass and did all that extra shit I was getting hella notifications from my phone.

𝗧𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀 : 𝘄𝘆𝗱 👀

- 𝗕𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗮 𝗴𝘁𝘀

𝗧𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀 : 𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿

- 𝗨𝗵 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆..

"Yo who got to attention because I've been callin yo name for atleast ahunnid times" joe said walking over to me

"Yeen call my name that many times" I laughed waving him off.

"Lemme see that phone mane"

"Boy now you doing to much" I said handing him my phone and he snatched it .

"Bitch.. don't be snatching shit" I mumbled

He stood there scrolling on my phone for a good 5 minutes and I sighed loudly .

"Ion know why you doing that who the hell is Taurus "

Was he serious WASNT nobody stunning that little ass boy.

"Are you seriou joesph" I said standing up because if he do something stupid I swear to god . "Gimme my phone"

"Nah cause you got me fucked up I'll really beat yo luh ass up" he yelled down at me

I mugged him reaching for my phone but he pushed me on the bed.

"Joe come on now Ain in the mood"

"Ight bet " he said throwing it across the room and it hit the wall causing it to break in half and my jaw dropped.

"Now how you gon text the nigga now" he smirked down at me.

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 💚🦍

𝗧𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀