𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

✨ 𝗡 𝗬 𝗟 𝗔 𝗛 ✨

After kentrell little show we were all back stage while his fans got a couple pictures with him.

"My feet is fucking killing me" jay whined while leaning against the wall.

I shook my head and still kept my eyes on kentrell because the girl from earlier had walked over.

"Girl you getting fat.. let me find out" Selena said wiggling her eyebrows.

She wasn't lying because every time you see her she's stuffin something in her mouth.

She had smacked her lips and waved her off.

"No way?"Selena squealed and I widen my eyes looking over at jayda.

She bit down on her lip shaking her head while playing with her nails.

"It just happened y'all I'm sorry I didn't tell y'all" she mumbled.

"It's coo but congratulations boo hopefully she/he don't look like joe lizard ass" I said laughing.

"Right joe is so damn irritating" Selena scoffed

I just shook my head

"Why you got my name in yo mouth bitch" he sized her up.

She mugged him and pushed him back a little before he can do anything jayda snatched him back.

"Boomer come get yo bítch" joe said stank facing her.

Whew Chilee they was beyond a mess.

Kentrell came walking over to me with a huge grin on his face.

"You did good baby" I said kissing his lips several times.

"Say what you mean? I did fucking great" he cockily said and I rolled my eyes wiping my lipgloss off his lips.

"Whatever boy" I said rolling my eyes.

"Say mane you gone gimme some pussy" he mumbled and I bit down on my lip nodding my head.

"Yeah you deserve it" I told him.

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Me and kentrell had just finished our 3rd round and I was exhausted as fuck, I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat. He lit up a blunt and started smoking it.

It was so peaceful I loved just being under him, I looked up at him and he looked so focused.

"What you thinking about" I said raising my brows.

He shrugged his shoulders moving a few strains of hair out my face.

"Hm ok but kentrell who was that girl tonight at your show" I said sitting up.

His face went blank and I titled my head to the side.

"Um hello" I snapped.

"Mane if youn gone with that shit cuz ion know what bitch you talm bout, acting like you really cut like that son" he said aggressively.

Now he was being all defensive for no reason.

"Boy bye stop playing in my face foreal" I said scooting over but he pulled me back over into him.

I groaned loudly trying to move away but he wrapped his leg around me.

"Kentrell move dang.. why you being so aggy" I sighed dramatically but he placed kisses all on my neck.

Oh my god this boy is so fucking bipolar I swear to god.

"Stop playing and go to sleep" he mumbled inside my neck and I crossed my arm across my chest blowing my breath.

I finally got over my little attitude and tried to go to sleep because he was snoring all up in my ear, that's until I smelled smoke and I shot up out the bed.

"Kentrelll ! Get the fuck up ! The house is on fire!" I yelled shaking him out his sleep,

"Mane movee damn I'm tired" he said tiredly

I popped him in his face and he quickly sat up looking at me like I was crazy.

"The house on fire nígga!"I shouted and he jumped out of bed running out the room downstairs.

Nothing was on fire but the kitchen light was on and I squinted my eyes.

Kd was fanning the microwave with a broom and I slapped my forehead.

"Nigga what is you doing ? It's 4 something in the morning" kentrell semi yelled at kd.

"Bítch I wanted noodles and the damn microwave blew up" he threw his hands up.

This nigga slow as fuck how you forget to put water in the noodles.

"Kd go to sleep you giving me a headache" I said turning back around walking back upstairs.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

❤️💬↗️789,678 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗡𝘆𝗻𝘆: 𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ☺️𝗠𝗴𝗻𝗴10𝘅: 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗢𝗴_𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝘀 💚𝗡𝘆𝗻𝘆𝘅𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹: 𝗺𝗼𝗺 😍😍😍𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗹 💀𝗡𝗯𝗮_𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆: 𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲 💚

❤️💬↗️789,678 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝘆𝗻𝘆: 𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 ☺️
𝗠𝗴𝗻𝗴10𝘅: 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗢𝗴_𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗶𝘀 💚
𝗡𝘆𝗻𝘆𝘅𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹: 𝗺𝗼𝗺 😍😍😍
𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺: 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗹 💀
𝗡𝗯𝗮_𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆: 𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲 💚

"You not cute" kd said walking into the living room and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy shut yo hating ass up" I said flicking him off.

He gasp while holding his chest

"Bestfriend we could never" he side eyed me

I scrunched up my face and got up walking into the kitchen.

Kentrell came downstairs all in his phone smiling and I raised my brow, walking over to him.

"Who we texting" I said reaching for his phone but he quickly snatched it away.

"Mane Move" he smacked his lips and I just stood there staring at him.

"You fucking around with another bitch kentrell" I said putting my hands on my hip.

He just stood there twisting his nappy ass hair.

"Because if so I'm taking my daughter and I'm gone" I simply said while turning around.

"Periodt Bestfriend" kd snapped his finger.

"Say mane Yeen taking my daughter and Ain nobody fucking around" he mumbled the last part.

𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗.... && 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 !!!𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧 ... 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 !!! ☺️𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗟 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 🐍💚 #𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘆𝗯