𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆..

" HANDLE ME ? " I said looking at jayda "WHO GON HANDLE ME" I got down twerking in the middle of the parking lot

"THINKIN HES A PLAYER! HES A MEMBER ON DA TEAM" jay shouted while throwing her ass in a circle.

Ben ran over to us and started throwing ones.

Kd came out of the nowhere with his belt and started swinging it at us.

"I can't take yall nowhere"

"Boy shutup did yall put the groceries in the car" jay said bumping pass him knocking him to the ground.

"Yeah while yall was to busy tryna be like Meghan stallion" joe said mushing her head.

I shook my head laughing looking at kd retarded ass still spreaded out on the floor.

"Boy come on .. got people looking at us" I mumbled helping him up.

"Bitch why the fuck you keep staring" kd bucked at this old lady driving in one of those Walmart scooters.

We were out grocery shopping because kentrell birthday was tomorrow and we were getting his favorite foods and shit , we had alot more other stuff to do but beenie and Montana was handling the guest .

"My baby finna be 20" I said pouting my lip while strolling through my phone.

"Oh shut yo bitch ass up" Ben said from the front seat and I kicked his seat hard as fuck.

"Watch yo damn mouth black ass bitch"

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁...

I walked out the bathroom fresh out the shower in just my bra and panties, kentrell was on the game as usual.

"THATS A FUCKING FILE THE HELL" he said jumping off the bed. I chuckled walking over to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Baby are you excited for your birthday tomorrow" I said looking up at him but his eyes was still glued onto the television

"Yeah coo"

I mugged and sat on the bed watching him play for a bit longer.

"AYE SAY THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT" he yelled and I scrunched up my face.

"Kam is sleeping ken" I told him.

"MAN SAY YALL TRIPPEN" he said plopping down next to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.