𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝗶𝘃𝗲

💕𝙉 𝙔 𝙇 𝘼 𝙃 💕
"Ken wake up its like three in the afternoon" I told him as I put my body weight on him, he huffed loudly and pushed me hard as hell almost making me fall off the bed.

"Mane you trippen I been at the studio all night u needa chill out" he mumbled

"You never had to push me that hard" I said rolling my eyes picking up karter , he was chewing on his knuckles getting his baby slobber everywhere. "Boy you go through ten bibs in one day" I said kissing his fat cheeks.

Kam and taylin came running into the room laughing hard and then stopped once they saw Kentrel.

"Uh why my da still sleeping" she scrunched up her little face.

"Daaaaa!"taylin yelled climbing onto the bed

"I tried to wake him up several times"

"If y'all don't shut the hell up or get out" he said looking at us and I smacked his chest "who you talking too? "

"I no who he talking to like that first of all" kam said rolling her eyes .

Kentrell raised up real fast and looked at her

"You better chill out you and that mouth gon get you in trouble"

She poked out her lip and started sniffling

"Come on let's go y'all he's being a big bully" I said grabbing karter and grabbing both of their hands walking out.

Once we got to the living room the whole gang was down here and jayda quickly reached for karter but joe pushed her out the way grabbing him. And Kingston mugged them both

These kids were too much I swear

"Ok my da bought me that already" kam mugged Kehlani.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘓𝘖𝘓 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 , 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦.

"But mine better uncle Ben said so" Kehlani yelled at her

"Stop lyin!" Kam yelled back you could see her vein "uncle kd said mine is prettier dummy" she folded her arms

Joe crackhead ass was to busy recording

"Kam stop with the name calling" I said scolding her .

She stomped away to her room with Kehlani, taylin and Kingston behind her .

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆..

"Heyyyyy Nyyy gang I'm back with a muthafuckin videooo" I said holding karter in my arms

"So today I'm doing a prank on kentrell .. well the whole gang really because they neva go home" Karter started grabbing for my glasses and I moved his hand "I think not fat daddy, these babies were expensive"