BR #[ 4 ]

"Momo! Help me please! " Nayeon's voice can be heard all of the place with her voice.

"Nayeon?" Momo asked, unsure.

"YEAH it is me! The prettiest friend you know, " Nayeon said flipping her hair as if she wasn't in trouble.

"It is her," Momo thought shooking her head and then chuckles as she help the older girl.

*tsk* — "Hey Mina-ssi."

*tsk* — "Present,"

*tsk* — "I found someone. Let's meet at your front gate,"

*tsk* — "Copy."

Momo then places back her wacky talky in the pocket and tracks where Mina is and the roaming zombies.

Momo holds Nayeon's hand tightly as she is now starting to walk quietly with Nayeon quietly following her.

Nayeon is about to complain that her hand is now aching but she remembered they are surrounded with zombies.

"Just freaking shut your mouth the crap up Im Nayeon. Bear The pain" Nayeon thought as she notices a mansion.

The two then entered the gate quietly while Momo locks the gate and led Nayeon inside. As they turn their back, they notice Mina waving, then the two walks fastly.

"Hey Mina-ssi. This is Im Nayeon, this is our eldest. Has a crush on Yoo Jeongye—"

"WHAT THE HECK MOMO YOU DID NOT HAVE TO SAY THAT,"

"Nice to meet you unnie,"

"More like grandma," Momo teases, chuckling slightly.

"Momo I swear—"

"What?! You didn't even thanked me for saving your life,"

"Can you chill?"

"Okay so this is Myoui Mina,"

"I know."

"You know? How?"

"cause you said so,"

Momo then face palms when she realizes she did. "By the way, this is her house. We will be living here for a couple of months I think. As long as we will find her father and our friends,"

'so we will go back to that horrible place? '

'if you don't want to go. Then stay. Momo and I will find the others'

'I'd rather stay... '

'then stay'

'yes I will stay'

'okay... Stay'

'TF GUYS YOU'RE CONFUSING THE HECK OUT OF ME'

'MOMO! ' Mina shouted-whispered remembering the zombies roaming around the corner.

'Hehe Mianhe'

'aishh'

'By the way ~ how many are you in your group? '

'Since we have Nayeon unnie now~ There are still 6 ~ which are Jeongyeon - Sana - Jihyo - Dahyun - Chaeyoung and Tzuyu'