BR #[ 6 ]

Mina is getting ready for her mission while Chaeyoung is in her bed, eyeing her as she walks back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

/ Is she really going out?  /
Chaeyoung thought.

/Dumbass~ she will /

Chaeyoung sighs for the 100th time. And this time, Mina looks at her.

'Are you okay Chaeng Chaeng?'

'Yeah I am'

'Stop lying'

Chaeyoung then sighs. Again.
Before answering.

'I'm worried that something will happen to you' Chaeyoung mumbled.
Trying not to mumble it out loud. But her efforts are now in a trash can for Mina heared her words.

'Don't worry Chaeng Chaeng. I'll come back, still alive. For you' Mina said as she smile in the mirror.

Chaeyoung smiled feeling the relieveness in her body.

'Okay~ Goodluck! ~'

'Thanks Chae~ Bye Bye! ~'

Chaeyoung then waves as an answer. She prays that Mina's mission will be successful.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung is currently sitting in the sofa. With Tzuyu.

'Do you perhaps... Uhm.. Like Mina unnie? ' Tzuyu opens up.

'Aniyo~ I don't know~ Maybe? I see her as a friend. '

'You're confusing'

'I know. I am also confused. Anyways let's turn the page. How bout you? Do you like Sana unnie? '

'Uhmm... I don't know... Maybe? '

'What kind of answer is that Tzu? '

'The kind of answer you also have, you-'

'WAZZUP GUYS' A loud and high pitch voice interrupted them.

/Uh oh~ Sanake~ is here! Gotta leave before something happens to me / Chaeyoung thought

'I'll go take the restroom. Bye Tzu' Chaeyoung said as she smirks a little bit and heads off.

Leaving Tzuyu and Sana together.

-_-_-_-_-_-IM LAZY-_-_-_-_-_-
Myoui Mina's POV

Chaeyoung is really caring. Anyways I am currently exploring the building but there was no sign of my father.

But, I did find some interesting things, like, this old notebook. I think this is a diary from a person called "Dr. M"

I'll read this later when I get back.

*clang!*

What the hell is that noise?

As I turn around I saw a zombie coming, with eyes fuming , eyes that tells the predator is ready to eat the prey. And that prey is me.