BR #[ 14 ]

' CHAEYOUNG !! ' Mina yelled as she pants heavily. She scans the room searching for the younger, only to found out she is passed out in one of the fancy couches.

She releases a breath of relief.

/ Jusme, that one made my heartbeat fast for awhile / Mina thought.

She then stands up and walks towards the sleeping girl. ' I promise, I'll protect you' Mina mumbled as she caresses Chaeyoung's cheeks.

Mina decided to let the younger rest.
She then prepares every stuff they will need for the upcoming day.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina was sleeping in a couch when something hugged her, like a shaking body.

She open her eyes only to see Chaeyoung hugging her tightly whilst her eyes are close.

' Hey hey, what's wrong? ' Mina whispered as she hugs the shaking girl.

Chaeyoung didn't speak but instead pointed to a silhouette.

A silhouette of a person.

She grabs her silencer aiming at the person. Preparing to fire.

later on, a zombie crawls out, Mina, who was quick, shots the zombie on its head.
' It's fine now, it's finee shhh, calm down'
Mina said, trying to comfort the shaking girl.

' M- Mina ' Chaeyoung weakly mumbled, tightly groping the older one's cloth.

' Hey , calm down '

It's hard to believe

That I couldn't see

You were always there beside me

Thought I was alone

With no one to hold

But you were always right beside me

This feeling's like no other I want you to know

I've never had someone that knows me like you do

The way you do

I've never had someone as good for me as you

No one like you

So lonely before I finally found what I've been looking for

After Mina had sing the last word, Chaeyoung starts to calm down.

' T- thank you Mina ' Chaeyoung although, stuttered, painted a genuine smile on her face.

Mina then shows her famous gummy smile before pecking the latter's forehead. Lips lingering for a minut before pulling back.

'Your welcome babe ' Mina said, winking at the latter, causing the younger one to blush.

/ Really Mina? Chaeng Chaeng and then babe? What's with the pet names all of a sudden? ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ / Chaeyoung thought.

' Now rest for a bit, I'll be right here '
Mina said. Chaeyoung then obeyed, closing her eyes and drifts into dreamland.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's Point of View

I am woken up by the person beside me.
I glance at her side only to find her staring at me. With that unusual sparks in her eyes.