Epilogue

It has been 2 months since the incident. Seoul, South Korea was back to business. The evidences and the materials the girls had gathered were enough and sent them to the scientists in the US.

It was still a remaining mystery as to how Mina's father died suddenly. The remaining girls try to cope to their friends death but it was hard especially Chaeyoung.

Mina's death was unexpected. Chaeyoung changed. She talk less. She has now learn how to ignore people, it's like she build a boundary between the world and her.

' Myoui Sharon Mina.                                   
Date of Birth: March 24, 1997
Date of Death: March 23, 2030

From loving lover , family and friends

Yes, the day she died was before her birthday but unluckily, Chaeyoung can't celebrate it with her. She didn't got a chance to celebrate it on the exact day because she was too shaken up that Mina, her lover is officially gone. But their love will remain in her heart.

She is currently sitting in the grassfield, looking up with a small cake in her hands and a candle that she lit up.

/ I hope your happy in wherever you are Myoui Mina, you brought my heart there , please take care of it, I'll take care of yours /
She thought as she closes her eyes before blowing the cake.

' Happy Belated Birthday Love, you were awesome, fighting for our country, the other remaining girls were still shaken up about you guys, but they all improved now. Jeongyeon opened a bakery store which was unexpected since she more likes to clean rather than baking, Jihyo is now dating Kang Daniel and has opened a restaurant, I swear these guys love food, Sana went to Japan a few weeks ago since she misses her family. Dahyun and Tzuyu will be with me for about 2-3 years, we decided to enlist in the military, why do you have to disappear? Even though it was clearly my f- fault, i-if I w-was attentive you are still here, right b-beside me, I'm sorry love - ' she pauses as she sobs. Feeling the cold air blows her way as if Mina telling her not to cry.

' - but you w-will always be here- ' she pauses slightly, raising her shaking fore finger and touches her heart. ' - you'll remain h-here in my heart love. We might have fought for our country but we never f- fought for our love. I know I - i am s- strong but - I just can't believe you're gone. I'll be stronger n-now love ' She said smiling to herself, wiping her tears.

She then stands up and wipe the nonexisting dirt in her pants.

' I love you Myoui Mina ' She said lastly as she walks up to her car and drove away. With a red rose left behind in her seat and a letter with words written on it.

' We have probably failed in showing our love together, but it was the best thing ever happened to me, the best BLOODY ROMANCE ever. Té amo, mí amor '

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys! Another book completed, I swear I cried while writing this, i hope you too, I'm really sorry HAHA, anyways I hope y'all like this epilogue, i hope I am getting better though ( ? ). Thank you so so much <3, I'll be posting a new note here if I'm done pre-writing the upcoming books ( yes, i'll release two at the same time ) so I hope y'all support that, thank you for supporting this crazy ass adventure. I'm sorry if I could not reply to your comments, internet and wattpad is playin' with me. One last thing, who do you think killed Mina's father?

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH

- A U T H O R