BR # [ 18 ]

The three were now walking towards a room when Jihyo noticed something. ' Hey Mina? '

' Yes? '

' That's an elevator right? ' she asks as Mina's head turns and followed Jihyo's gaze.

It is indeed an elevator, but where could it take them?

' Should we try? ' Chaeyoung asks. Mina looks at her as if she is hesitating, the elevator might bring them to hell or might bring something they will probably need.

She nods then they try to open, luckily it still works. They step inside as Mina presses the topmost button.

' Are we going to the rooftop babe? ' Chaeyoung asks as she holds Mina's hand feeling scared.

' I think so '

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The elevator then stops indicating that they arrived at their destination, when the door opened, Mina's eyes widens.

/ N - no, i - it c - can't be / She thought as her vision starts to blur.

' Hey Mina ' the person called out. With now a messy curly black hair, bloody coat, and and evil smirk.

' D - dad ' was the only word that left her mouth.

' I see that you had brought others also, this will be fun ' he mutters as he plays with his shiny knife.

Mina's hands immediately wraps on the two and glares at him.

' You - shit! You already destroyed the city and what? You will kill these two?! ' She shouted not giving a fuck about her surroundings anymore.

' Oh so you want me to kill you? '

' I'll fight you, but with no weapons, drop that shit ' Mina said, as she eyes the guy as if she wasn't part of him.

Sachiko drops her knife. But was then meet with a stronger punch.

' Oohhh, I like you now Mina ' He said as he hisses because of the pain.

He then tries to attack Mina with a punch but was blocked. Mina tosses the walky talky but Chaeyoung catches it.

Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there. Punch here. Punch there.

Mina's eyes were now blazing with fire as she imagines her punching bag. She gives an uppercut swinging it but was met with pain.

Sachiko had stab her right arm with the knife.

' I told you to not USE WEAPONS YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT! ' She yells as she tries to grab the knife from his grip. The two were having extremely fight over the power to hold the knife.

Unluckily, the knife was thrown near the edge of the barriers of the house. That shit's serious, because of the halls and the what nots in the house, the architect who designed the house decided to make it a lot higher than what a normal house is. So if someone will fall, the chances of survival is 2%, meaning it is extremely dangerous.

' Hello? Alright we will meet you there, you have bad news? You are making me nervous Jeongyeon, alright, we will be there, wait for us outside but be careful. ' Jihyo said as Chaeyoung handed the walky talky to her minutes ago.

Mina heard that and decides to do something. She then kicks his private part and grabs the knife from the edge but what shocked her is when her father stands up, it was all in slowmotion, her father runs and pushes her into the edge, almost falling but luckily, she grabs onto the cement.

' Help! HELP ME CHAEYOUNG! ' She yells.

When Chaeyoung processes what happens she punches the man. HARD. Before running into Mina.

' Mina, grab into my hand ' She said reaching out, succesfully grabbing Mina's hand.

' I - I c - can't , Chaeyoung, my hand is slipping ' Mina said as she feels her hand getting sweaty.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung were helping together to pull Mina up but it was unsuccessful. Chaeyoung was too weak.

Jihyo tries to pull Chaeyoung amd speaks, ' Chaeyoung let her hold your hand okay? Don't let go of her '

' Jihyo unnie, babe my hand is slipping, I'm tired, I have no energy left ' Mina said as she tries her best to put her strength whilst glancing on the pavement.

' No no no, don't give up babe, we will get you to safety okay? ' Chaeyoung said reassuring the other girl that everything will be fine.

But - CHAEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! ' Mina suddenly yells together with Chaeyoung and Jihyo as her hand accidentally slip causing her to fall into the pavement.

' No - MINAAAAAA ! ' Chaeyoung yells as she tried to follow Mina but was held back by Jihyo's grip.

She tries to wiggle out from the girl's grio while punching her arms softly.
' No , I have to see Mina! I HAVE TO SEE MINA! LET ME GO JIHYO UNNIE , MINA IS ALIVE, M - MINA IS ALIVE ' She yelled as she cries into her embrace.

But then she remembers her lover's father, she removes herself from Jihyo's grip and stomps her way to her father before giving him a hard punch.

' YOU-! WHAT. DID. MINA. EVER. DO. TO. YOU. SHE. DOES. NOT. DESERVE. TO. DIE. YOU. YOU. WERE. THE. ONE. WHO. SUPPOSED. TO. DIE. NOT. HER- ' She yelled as she give the man a punch in every single word her mouth had released. Pretty sure, the man's face is fucked up right now.

Jihyo holds Chaeyoung back, stopping the other girl from hurting herself more. ' MINA IS A GOOD DAUGHTER TO YOU, SHE WAS EVEN PROUD OF YOU, AND Y - YOU J - JUST GIVE HER THIS?! DO YOU EVEN LOVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!? I CAN STILL REMEMBER ON HOW SHE WAS SO PROUD OF TELLING US ON HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU, SHE FUCKING LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR YOU - ' She said as she sobs, pausing for a bit to catch her breath. ' THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALREADY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR YOUR DAMN STUPIDITY AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS  TO LET YOUR DAUGHTER PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID?! ' She continues, extremely sobbing. She stops yelling.

Silence then take over. The only thing that can be heard is Chaeyoung's breathing.

' Let's leave okay? ' Jihyo said handing her the rope she had found. Chaeyoung immediately realized what the rope was for. If they would go to use the elevator, they are fuck up knowing that zombies are probably roaming the place so she ties the rope securely to a post.

But before climbing down, she gives Sachiko one last kick in his private part causing the man to groan. Surprising the older man survived from all the punches Chaeyoung gave to him.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung climb down the rope carefully, even though exhausted they were careful.

When they arrived, they were met by their friend's sad eyes.

' Where's Mina? ' Jeongyeon asks but as soon as she notices the sad watery eyes, she starts to sob quietly.

' M- Mina's gon- why are there only 4 of you?

' They are also gone Chaeyoung. They sacrificed theirselves. '

When Chaeyoung heard this, her heart cracked more. But this isn't the end, they will save the city, like what they had promised.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So uh, hey guys, i figured y'all hate me even more, i'm sorry hehe, anyways guys, epilogue next :< that will be the last chapter of the book before bye bye, so I hope y'all like this one, DOUBLE UPDATE KEKEKE I mean why not ? , I LOVE YOU GUYS MWUAH <3

[ INCREDIBLYLOVELY ]