BR # [ 13 ]

The day had continuosly be bad. Chaeyoung woke up with a slight headache and a sore neck. But she kept it to Mina, for she knows what will the latter do when she will tell her.

'Chaeyoung fasten your pace' Mina said as she noticed the younger one walking so slow. Chaeyoung tries to walk faster but due to her headache, it's like the world spins around her.

'Woahhhh There are two Minaaaaas in here' Chaeyoung muttered as she feel her world starts spinning again, before falling onto the floor, causing a loud thud.

Mina cursed under her breath, luckily no zombies had heard the noise or else Mina will have a hard time. When she turns around she was shock by Chaeyoung's body lying.

She immediately ran onto the younger girl and carried her bridal style trying to find a room to stay in.

'Fuck! Why do you have to come back at this very time? ' Mina muttered as she feels her legs start to pain.

She quickly unlocked the door as she found a suite for her and Chaeyoung to rest. Locking the door, she carefully put Chaeyoung in a fancy bed, quickly searching for the cream.

'Shit, shit, it hurts so much! ' Mina mumbled as she spreads the cream, tears falling in her cheeks as she could not handle the pain.

She lays her legs straight as she closes her eyes trying to endure the pain. Not noticing she falls asleep.

'Minaaa'

Mina turns around as she heard her name being called, as soon as she saw the person standing in front of her, she feels like her soul was taken out.

'D-dad? ' Mina muttered as she scans her father, covered in blood, with that creepy smirk in his lips.

'Hello, my daughter. I see you have come to see me, how about we play a little game honey? ' He said with an evil tone, playing with a knife hidden in his back.

Mina stayed silent.

'Don't give me the silent treatment Mina, so let's play? , if you hadn't realize, you're tied up in a chair right now' His father explained turning his back from her.

Mina scans her body, tied in a rope.

'Well since you are tied up now honey, I will be the one playing' He further explained.

'I'll torture you with this knife' He laughed evilly, smirking at her, perfectly showing the knife.

'Hmmm, I like your collarbone honey, how about we add some blood?! ' Her father asked, quickly wounding her collarbone.

Mina screams in pain while her father just laughed.

'HAHAHAHA~ Ooohhh, what's this huh? '

'ARRGHH! ' Mina yells as she feels the pain in her cheek. Her father had wounded her right cheek.

'Perfect! I had enough with you, how bout' bringing a guest hmm? ' Her father asked as another spotlight was turned on.

Mina's eyes widens as she recognizes the person covered with bruises and blood.

'CHAEYOUNG! ' Mina shouted to wake the other person but failed to do so.

'She's already dead Sharon' Her father exclaimed, with that evil smirk.

'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT I HAVE THE SAME DNA AND GENES YOU HAVE, I CAN'T BELIEVE I CALLED YOU MY FATHER! I WAS THINKING THAT YOU ALREADY CHANGE YOUR LIFE , BUT YOU DIDN'T, DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?! DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE WIFE AND DAUGHTER YOU LEFT TO SUFFER?! DO YOU THINK ABOUT US? NO!! J-JUST k-kill m-me already' Mina used her strength to shout despite the pain she feels in her wounds.

'Alright, i'll grant your wi-'

' Mina?! Myoui Sharon Mina wake up! '
Chaeyoung whispered-shouted, slapping the older girl's face to wake the girl.

Mina's eyes then opens as she scans the room until her gaze was locked eith those orbs.

'Mina are you crying? You were shouting and kicking so I had to slap you' Chaeyoung explained as she engulfs Mina in a comforting hug.

Mina hugs back, tightly.

'C-chaeyoung, thank god you're okay'
Mina said between her pants.

'It was just a dream okay? ' Chaeyoung reassured the older girl.

/ But why does it feel so real? / Mina thought but decides to let it slide.

'Are you okay? ' Chaeyoung asks as she notice the uneasy feeling painted in Mina's face.

'I should be the one asking you, you scared me to my death a-and, my leg hurts right now, I- i don't think we can continue today' Mina explained as she focuses her gaze into the ground.

'It's okay, you should rest and we will continue if you're already okay' Chaeyoung said patting her lap.

Mina looks at Chaeyoung confusely.
' Lay on my lap ' Chaeyoung once again said.

The older one follows her order and lays in her lap. As Chaeyoung was brushing her hair, she lets herself drift off to dreamland.

' M-Mina ' A voice called her.

Mina turns around only to see her mother looking at her, with blood all over her body.

' M-MOMMY! ' Mina yelled as she runs towards her mother that was lying on the floor, drench with her own blood.

' P-please, t-take care of the person you're c-currently with, h-her life is in danger. ' Her mother said trying to speak despite the fact that oxygen was slowly moving away.

' M-mom, w-who did this to you?! I will call for help' Mina said as she stands up and is about to go when a hand grabbed her wrist.

' Y-you d-don't need to c-call f-for help. I think the t-time has come. T-to a-answer y-your question, your o-own father d-did this to m-me, h-he t-tried to t-test his new e-experiment but I r-refused a-and h-he stabbed m-me o-out of n-nowhere' Her mother explained clearly trying to give Mina a hint.

Mina then stops her movement.
/ How dare he?! / Mina thought.

' J- just p-promise me, t-take c-care of h-her. ' These were the last words of her mother before she closed her eyes.

/ Her?! / Mina thought clearly confused.

A few minutes later her eyes widens.

' CHAEYOUNG !!! '

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HEY GUYS! so another update, it has been exactly 25 days, 600 hours, 36,000  minutes and 2,160, 000 seconds since my last update. Uhm so here's the thing I may or may not uhm did the dumbest idea ever. So like i have 6 wounds in my wrist.

That's all hope you like the cliffhanger which I normally do😂🎶 So, I have been revising the first book, and then after that I will release a new book but it's quite related to what is happening on teenager's life nowadays. I hope you're looking forward to that!

This book is clearly fictional.
Any characters, unintentional events and the behavior are pure fictitious. This plot is clearly made by me and did not copy it from somebody else.
Grammatical errors and wrong spelling are expected.

[ IncrediblyLovely ]