BR #[ 16 ]

Third Person Point Of View

As the morning came, Mina decided to cook for breakfast, it's been awhile since she last tasted a proper food.

' Good morning guys! ' Mina happily greeted them when they all went downstairs, dragging blankets with them, with their messy hair.

' Whatever ' Nayeon unnie said, yawning.

Mina rolls her eyes. ' Grumpy grandma'
Mina mumbled.

Chaeyoung heard it causing her to chuckle.

' Don't you guys want to eat breakfast? '
Mina asks, suddenly all of them became alive.

' Finally! Edible food ! ' Momo whispered - yelled.

' Eh? What had you been eating while we were gone? '

' Well, Sana here, always insist to cook, but the food were always burned, so we decided to eat crackers instead before Sana burns everything down ' Jihyo said, glaring at Sana.

' Ehehehehe '

' Come on guys, let's eat ' Mina said as they all gathered in the dining room, eating the food Mina had prepared.

' Hmmm, yum' Momo muttered, munching on the  jokbal in her hands.

There were different dish per person.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon got steak and soda.

Momo got jokbal. What else did you expect?

Sana got dumplings.

Jihyo got vegetables and fruits.

Mina got herself a cheeseburger and fries with Heinz Ketchup.

Dahyun got tofu, soda, steak and fries.

Chaeyoung got cheesy spam, fries and strawberries.

Tzuyu got waffles and pancakes topped with whipped cream and strawberry.

Unusual dish ey?  Well,  it is Mina.

' Why are you not talking Nayeon unnie?  It's pretty unusual for you to act like that'
Mina said as she munches on her food.

' I'm pretty sure she's just on her period or something. Oh wait - she's already a grandma anyways, so I think it's normal for her, right Grumpy Grandma? ' Tzuyu said,  munching her food innocently.

Everyone's eyes widens at the younger one's way of answering. 

' Owww '  Tzuyu muttered when Nayeon smacked her.

' Serves you right '

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone gathered in the living room, intensely listening to Mina and Chaeyoung telling what had happened while they were exploring.

' - and then something flashbacked, It couldn't be my mom right? I mean, I also never saw her. But her featured, despite the unusual disgusting features, the eyes took it away. ' Mina said, finishing the story, everyone became quiet until Chaeyoung broke it.

' it could be Mina, this Dr. M person is familiar, your surname also is Myoui, and starts with an M, maybe it is your father '
Chaeyoung explained then everyone except Mina's eyes widens.

Mina suddenly got annoyed.

' IT WASN'T HIM OKAY?! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO HIS OWN WIFE AND TO HIS HOME?! FUCK OFF CHAEYOUNG, THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS ANYMORE ' shouted Mina bursting out not giving a damn of the zombies.