Bye

Amelia's POV

It's 6:50 am right now.I'm going down the stairs to say goodbye to my dad. I'm not sure how it's going to be with the boys. Since I haven't really talked to them that much.

As I get to the living room I see 4 luggage's by the door. Maggie hugging Luke and Grayson.

My dad coming down the stairs with a big smile and a backpack in his hand. He sets the backpack by the door and luggage's and comes straight to me and hugs me tightly. I hug him back even tighter.

"Love you, I'm going to miss you so much" I say.

"I love you too princess and I'm going to miss you more" he says letting go of the hug.

Right when we let go the door bell rang. I guess that's their que to leave. My dad grabbed his backpack and 2 luggage's and the guy that rang the door bell grabbed the other ones.

"Bye I'll miss you"  I say sadly.

I shut the door behind them and locked it. I turned around. I started walking back up to my room. Cause I'm going to spend the rest of my life in there till my dad gets back.

But I was stopped by Dylan and Ryder with devilish smirks...

This was really really short but this is just to have that part done lol. Umm also I changed the dad cause Joey didn't look like he's in his 30's haha. So the dad played by Justin Hartley now.umm yeah bye.