Pool

I saw Greyson and i thought he was the last person but I saw Dylan come in right after Greyson . Great. I thought I would finally get away from them and they're here too.

I don't really know how mean Greyson is but I do know that Dylan is the meanest one out of all the boys. I think it would've been fine if it was just Greyson.

I'm actually quite scared of what could happen with them being here. What if they try to drown me or something.

Why the hell did I think coming here would be a good idea. I should've just stayed in my room but nooo I had to go just for this to happen.

I looked around and didn't see anyone. I guess they went outside without me. I walked by the kitchen and saw everyone through the glass door. They were about to get into the pool.

I think I should stay inside so I don't risk getting killed. So I decide to stay in the kitchen for a while. I grab some chips and a soda.

10 minutes later

Greyson comes into the kitchen and grabs one of the soda cans, opens it and takes a sip and then looked at me.

"You should go home" was the first thing he's ever said to me.

"Why" I asked.

"Dylan isn't going to let you have any type of fun" he said looking straight at me.

"And I'm pretty sure he will hurt you so I suggest you go home and go in your room before all the boys will be home too" he continued.

"Or else all of them will hurt you" he added.

I was kinda confused on why he was trying to help me but it might be a trap. Honestly this was confusing.

"Why would you help me" I ask

"I'm not like them" he said and walked back outside.

I really don't know what to do. I don't want Jayden to think something is wrong if I leave.

I walk outside and see Jayden sitting by the pool in one of the beach chairs. I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Hey are you okay" he asks

"Yeah of course" I lied with a smile

"Okay I was about to come in and see why you didn't come out yet" he smiled.

"Oh yeah I was on the phone with my dad" I lied once again.

"Okay I thought something was wrong. Do you want to swim" he said

"Umm actually he said that I need to come home he said it was urgent" I lied

"Oh umm okay well you should get Greyson and Dylan" he said

"Oh no he said that only I need to come right now" I said

"Okay" he said

I went to the bathroom and texted Luke to see if the boys are home
Me: Hey are you home?
Luke: yeah I am
Me:are the other boys home?
Luke: no why?
Me: I was just checking I'm coming home
Luke: oh okay is everything alright?

I left him on read cause I'm trying to hurry. When I came out of the bathroom Jayden was right there waiting for me.

"Oh um do you need a ride home my brother can take you" he asked

"Uhh I can walk. I'm pretty sure he's busy" I said trying not to get a ride. I didn't want to bother anyone.

" I'm sure would" he said.

It seems like he really wants me to get a ride home.

"It alright I'm fine with walking" I said.

5 minutes later

I am in Jayce's car alone with him on my way home. Jayden wouldn't take no for an answer and I wanted to get home and be done with this confusing day.

"So how is it living with the boys" Jayce asks me.

"Uhh not that great living with a million boys, not fun" I said guessing that he is friends with the boys.

"Who's your favorite" he asked

"Why are you going to tell them" I asked

"No never" he laughed.

"My favorite is definitely Luke"

"Really" he asked surprised

"Uh yeah he is like the only nice one" I said in a duh voice.

"Luke and Greyson are like the softy's in the family so I'm guessing your going to be best friends with them" he said.

Which made me a little more confident in my choice to listen to him and go home. Maybe he was actually trying to help me. Maybe I'll have another brother that's nice but I wouldn't get too attached to that thought.

"I don't know if I should take that to defense or not" I said and he chuckled.

"The other boys are harder to open up but they're good guys" he said.

"Really I can not see that" I said

"Which one do you think is the 'meanest'" he said quoting meanest like they aren't mean.

"Uhh definitely Dylan then Ryder" I said not know if I should even be talking to him about this.

"Exactly they are the oldest they've been through a lot and they are protective of the other boys"

"Okay I understand that but what does that have to do with them being mean to me though" I ask

"They don't like when people come into their moms life because they don't want her to get hurt they are just being protective of themselves and their mom" he said.

Which that made sense but that doesn't mean they can just be mean to me and Luke. Which he's saying that there being protective but they hurt Luke so it doesn't really make sense.

"Umm I guess that's a good thing that they care about they're mom but whatever" I say giving up on trying to keep going with this conversation. I'm to tired to do this.

"Mhmm we are here" he said.

"Uhh thanks for the ride" I said grabbing my backpack and getting out of the car.

"No problem" he said.

I shut the car door and he sped off. I walked up to the house and unlocked the door. I went straight up to my room only to find Luke in my room on top of my bed terrified pointing to the floor.

What do you think he's pointing at?

How do you feel about Greyson?

What do you think/feel about what Jayce said?

Hey guys I'm trying to make the chapters longer so please bare with me.

All your opinions,ideas,and criticism is appreciated. It really helps me make sure that the chapters are more enjoyable. So please keep the comments coming.

Thank you guys for reading!! It means a lot<3