Clash

Hey peeps sorry for not posting for a while. I have been really stressed with school and other stuff. Also, sorry this is pretty short but I just wanted to post for you guys. And thank you guys so much for 15k reads it means a lot.

He locks the door and turns around. He looks around and his eyes stop when they meet mine....

"Okay lets get this straight we only let you out cause we got a call from your dad saying why you weren't at school" he says like it's the most annoying thing he's ever heard.

He then point his finger to the staircase. For me to go to my room. Like I'm a fucking dog. This motherfucker.

"I'm not a fucking dog" I say.

"Oh really but a bitch is a female dog sounds like you" he says to me rudely.

"Says you" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever go to your room" he says annoyed.

I go up the staircase and into my room. I lock the door. (Also dad brought max to our dog sitter while he's gone so it won't be to much work for Ryder *rolls eyes*.)I go straight to my closet. I grab some comfortable clothes. I go straight to my bathroom. I set my clothes on the beautiful marble counter.

I open the door to my shower and I start the water. I undress from Luke's hoodie and the clothing that I wore for too long. I get in my marble shower that matched the rest of my bathroom.

I get out of the shower and put on my comfortable clothes I picked out. I brush my teeth and put lotion and deodorant on.
Her outfit

I walk out of my bathroom and sit on my bed

I walk out of my bathroom and sit on my bed. I find my laptop and phone on the bottom of my bed. I grab my phone and see that my dad texted me a big paragraph.

Dad:
I don't know why you weren't at school. You know better than to miss school. Just because I'm not home doesn't make it right either and if you are doing this just to give Ryder a hard time. Best believe you will be having consequences. This is unacceptable and if I hear anything regarding you doing something like this or anything disrespectful it won't be looking pretty.

Amelia: 
It won't happen again. I'm not doing anything wrong and I'm for sure not the one giving Ryder a hard time. I don't do stuff like that so don't worry.

I texted my dad back. Even though he probably won't even acknowledge it. I put my phone down and grabbed my 15 inch MacBook Pro that I got last Christmas. I put on 'One day at a time'. I was almost done with it all but someone had to lock me in a basement.

After i finished the last episode of 'One day at time' I turned off my bedroom light and went to the thing I missed the most, my bed.

I wake up from the sound of a big clash from downstairs but me being me I'm to lazy to go down there to see what happened. I closed my eyes ready to go back to sleep but someone came in my room and locked the door really fast. I got up and turned on my light to see...

Thank you guys for reading. Tell me what you want to happen and I might include it. I definitely am putting some stuff you guys have already wanted in. Also, any questions?
Who do you think it is?
What do you think should happen?