SHIT

I sit down with Jayden at a random table. Before one of us can speak someone sits at our table... it was Luke.

He didn't even talk. He just ate his food not even looking at one of us. Then Greyson sat down next to Luke doing the exact same thing.

After 5 minutes Greyson broke the silence.

"Why is he here" Greyson said looking up to me.

"Uhhh because he's my friend" I answer.

"Really your friends with Jayce's little brother" he asks.

"Yes" I said back taking a bite of my food.

"Wow" he says and goes back to eating.

Then tanner sits down on the other side of Luke. He didn't say one word just like the others did.

10 minutes went by and Landon came in the cafeteria running to our table. It looked like he was running  away from someone.

He sat down next to Jayden but realized he didn't have food so he took some of Jayden's food.

Jayden didn't even look fased by Landon taking his food.

Why the hell are they sitting with me? I bet Dylan will come too. SHIT why did they sit at my table? I should leave before he comes.

I stand up but before I could leave the table someone's hand was on my shoulder.

I look up to see Dylan he pushes me to sit down as he sits down right next to me.

I would of tried to leave but I knew there was no point. He didn't talk and he ate his food just like the others.

Jayden stood up out out of no where I looked at him and and I saw Jayce behind him.

Jayden left and Jayce took his spot. Jayce smiled at me. Which of course I returned it. But I was worried for Jayden did his brother make him leave to sit with us?

So I texted Jayden right away

Me: hey are you okay? Did your brother make you give him your seat?

Jayden: I'm fine it happens

Me: it happens? He does this on a regular basis?

Jayden: yeah thought that was clear

Me: do you want me to come hang out with you for the rest of lunch break?

Jayden: no it's fine

Me: okay I'll see you in class

Jayden: okay see you later

I look up from my phone to see Luke staring right at me.

"Who were you texting" he says which gets everyone at the table's attention. They all stared at me waiting for an answer.

"No one" I say back putting my phone in my pocket.

Which I don't know why I was hiding the fact that I was talking to Jayden but I did and I don't think that was a good decision.

"Really" Dylan says with a voice that made me scared.

Before I could reply I hear the sweet sound of  the bell ringing. I get up as fast as I can and walk away as fast as I can to my next class.

I walked into the classroom and take a seat in one of the back rows and get ready to be bored to death.

After school

I walk out of school confused on why I didn't see Jayden in none of the classes we shared.