Wake up

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. Ive been really busy with school,family and some other stuff. Also we have 23k reads!!Thank you guys so much. It's absolutely crazy. Also thank you guys for the ideas definitely going to use some of them.

Here is a picture of Amelia's mom (She was like 28 when she died so that's why she looks kinda young)

I got up and turned on my light to see...Luke. He had a big cut on his left cheek(it wasn't deep but it was big) and a couple little ones around his face. He had tears running down his face. I got out of my bed and rapped my hand around him. I gave him the biggest hug. We pull out of the hug and I grab his hand and pull him to my bathroom.

"Sit right there" I tell him pointing to the toilet seat. He sits down as I grab a rag to clean up his face. I soak the rag with water and clean up the cuts. After cleaning it up with water I grab some Vaseline/petroleum jelly and put it on the cuts. I then wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom with Luke following behind me.

"What happened" i asked him.

"It doesn't matter anymore" he said looking down.

Skip to morning

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone. I got out of the side of the bed that I slept on. I look over and see Luke still fast asleep. I'll wake him up when I'm done getting ready.

I walk over to my closet picking out an outfit quickly and going to my bathroom to take a shower. I take off my clothes one by one. Then stepping into the warm shower.

I step out of the shower drying off and putting my outfit on.

I brush my hair and brush my teeth. Then walk out of the bathroom. I walk over to the side of the bed that Luke is sleeping on and I shake him.
"Luke wake up"
"No I'm sleeping"
"We have school today"
"I'm sleeping forever"
"No your not"
"Ughhh you ruined my sleep" he said sitting up.

"Well you have to get ready for school" I tell him trying to pull him out of the bed.

"Whatever" he said getting off the bed and walking to the door. He unlocked the door and walked out. I grab my backpack and walked out of the room. I followed behind him. We walked down the stairs to see...

Sorry this is really short and nothing really happened but be ready for some better and longer chapters coming soon.
If you have any questions please ask away.