Chapter 10

•MILLI•

Laying in bed I look at the tv while Jasmine tried to calm Rodney down because he was going off asking her where she was.

"Daddy I'm taking a break from studying". She said and I could hear him breathing heavily causing us to laugh quietly.

"If I find out you lying to me Jasmine I'm ringing yo fucking neck". He said before hanging up the phone.

"That man is going to kill you". I said shaking my head.

"He'll be alright but I just can't believe you're going to have the baby today it's so early ". She said as a contraction hit me.

"Mmm Yea me too it happened right in the middle of my appointment ". I said gripping the side rail on the bed.

"Hello, I just came to check and see how many centimeters you are". Doctor Wilson said knocking as she walked in.

Nodding I watch as she washes her hands before putting gloves on and lifting the sheet that I had over me.

"You're at 4 centimeters right now and you have to be at 10 so I will be stopping by to check on you". She said laying the sheet back down and taking off the gloves throwing them in the trash washing her hands.

"Alright thank you so much". I say rubbing my stomach.

"I'm going to sleep". Jasmine said and I nod agreeing with her.

|8 hours later|

Waking up I feel the need to push so I try to wake up Jasmine but she's a heavy sleeper.

"JASMINE WAKE THE FUCK UP". I yelled startling her causing me to laugh.

"Go get the doctor I'm ready to push". I said throwing my head back.

"O-okay". She said rushing off and coming back a few minutes later with doctor Wilson and some nurses.

"I see it's time". Mrs. Wilson said washing her hands and putting on gloves.

"Okay, it looks like you are 10 centimeters and ready to push so on the count of three I want you to push as hard as you can". She said propping my legs up.

"One two three". She said and I started to push as hard as I could.

That went on for a few more minutes before I felt the pressure release and I heard crying fill the room.

"It's a boy congratulations baby". Mrs. Wilson said holding him up to where I could see him.

"Can I cut his cord". I ask and she looked at me surprised.

"Sure that's a first". She said handing me the Scissors.

Cutting it they took him away and cleaned his mouth and nose before dressing him and bringing him to me.

"What would you like to name him". A nurse asked looking down at the clipboard.

"José Garcia". I said watching as she wrote the name down

"We'll be back to check on you later on today". She said as the nurses walked out.

"Thank you". I said smiling down at my son.

"He is so precious". She said playing with his fingers with a smile.

"He really is". I said agreeing with her.

"Hi, mommy's baby boy I love you so much". I said looking down at him rubbing my nose against his when I seen a teardrop hit his face.

Wiping the tear off of him I wipe my face admiring him.

"This should have been me". Jasmine said watching us causing me to look at her crazily.

"Why would you say that when you see me bonding with my child you had your chances and you blew them". I said mugging her as I rubbed his tiny fingers.

"What's that supposed to mean are you throwing that shit in my face". She asks raising her voice causing José to jump.

"Bitch what you gone do is lower your voice in front of my baby". I said sitting up just as my dad and mom walked through the door.

"Hold up stop all that nonsense why are y'all arguing in front of my grandbaby". My mom said walking over trying to grab him.

"Back up I don't know who dick you been sucking and rubbing". I said pushing her hands away.

"Milli". My dad said in a warning tone causing me to roll my eyes.

"Can I hold him". He asked and I handed him over.

"Mi Guapo Nieto". He said looking down at him causing me to smile.

"You did a wonderful job baby girl". He said leaning down kissing my forehead.

"Gracias papá". I said closing my eyes.

"Get you some rest I'll be here when you wake up". He said patting my shoulder and going to sit on the couch.

What a fucking day...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE