New species

On September 30, 2018, there was a jaw-dropping event in Li Jia's life:

he changed from a human to a new species that was never seen before!

Things have to start two hours ago.

"Brother, have you got off work? Can you pick me up when

you are down?" "Where are you?" Li Jiagang added the class and lifted his wrist. It was almost a little later.

In the evening, his brother went out to have dinner with his classmates. He knew that he was going to give a female student a birthday. But he didn't expect the children to play until so late.

"It's just at the door of the sky bar on Liuyu Road." Li Xu said, "If you can come, pick me up, it's not a good taxi here."

"How did you run there? Is it messy?" Li Jia took a look at the forehead and simply packed up something and said, "Let's go, then you wait for me for a while, I can get it in about fifteen minutes." The

Sky Bar is in the bar street of the city, away from the company of Lijia. It's really not too far. This place has a rich nightlife and lots of entertainment. However, compared with Li Xu, who is a freshman, it is more suitable for the public.

Li Jia had been there before, but basically went to five times and three times to get drunk, so he has not been very good about this belt, and later he did not go. The last time I went there was almost a year ago. This year he was busy with his work. Compared to these messy places, he preferd some elegant restaurants.

It seems that I still have a lot of brothers in the future. If you break the place, don't go or don't go. One and a half children, have time to think about learning, where to drink the bar? It's almost time to grab each of the 50 boards!

Li Jiaxin thought so, all the way to Liuyu Road. He knew the location that Li Xu said and drove the car directly to the vicinity. But never imagined that in less than twenty minutes, his brother actually played with people! To be exact, it is being beaten!

"Small-forced-scorpion! What do you want to do again? Do you have any hair on your mouth and dare to rob people?" A tall bald head swears and swears at Li Xu, holding a side next to him. The girl's hand, the girl was crying out of breath for a long time, but this person is not letting go.

"Fuck!" Li Jia couldn't bear it, and solved the suit button. A few big steps went up and slammed on the man's side. "Go to your mother, where are you going to kick?"

"Brother?" Xu Xuan saw his brother come to the stomach, and suddenly had the backbone. The man who was kicked by Li Jia almost hit the electric pole next to him.

"Get up! What happened?" Li Jia helped his younger brother, saw the color on his face, twisted his brow, and his face looked like he was going to eat.

"She is my classmate." Li Xu pointed at the girl and said, "When she accidentally touched the person while taking a taxi on the side of the road, he had to force her to accompany him for one night. I can't look at it." Asahi spoke, pulling the wound on his face, hurting and sighing.

"You bear a child is a derogatory." Li Jia saw the other side looking at himself, took a cigarette to come out, whispered a sigh of his brother, I do not know if he is brave or angry, he is not brave. He took a deep breath and turned to smile and asked the bald head: "Do you want to make my brother like this to sell the house?"

"Sell the house?" The bald head wiped the blood from the forehead and seemed to hear the big day. Jokes. He glanced at the girl's two friends in his arms: "Show me it!" Then he waved his fist and slammed it toward Li Jia's face.