Craig x chubby! Insecure! Reader

It was a lovely bright summer day to go for a walk or a run like Craig would say but You stayed inside Where nobody could see your chubby face, fat thighs, and big stomach. You think You're ugly and Disgusting by the way You look. But Craig thought otherwise he saw a beautiful woman with h/l h/c hair that made her e/c eyes stand out the way her clothes perfectly press against her curves. Craig was in love. After he got divorced he bumped into you and found out that you have just moved to the cul-de-sac that he lived in.
Your POV

"I hate the way I look I don't even know why Craig would like me he is a well-built man with a loving family all I have is my stupid self," I say out loud as tears flow down my face like a river. (Ha river get it. no? Ok I'll stop now)
A Knock was heard at the door I quickly wiped my sadness away with my black hoodie sleeve. It only came downtown my mid-thigh and the only thing a wore underneath it was some black panties. No bra cuz it's comfy I slowly made my way to the door to be greeted by a very Hanson man. Craig. "What are you doing here Craig," I said quietly as like I didn't want him to hear. " well I wanted to check up on you since you mist two of the girls' softball games"
He said as he finally noticed that my eyes were red from crying "are you ok if you need me to do any-" before he finesse I cut him off " NO YOU DON' T NEED TO DO ANYTHING OK JUST LEAVE I-im n-not worth you time" I said as I started to cry right there in front of him not caring how ugly I look. I was surprised when he gave me a big loving hug as he kissed my forehead Craig whispers in my ear "you are worth all my time and even if you don't believe it you are the most beautiful woman I know and I hope one day you will say that about yourself, I love you y/n" I was in shock of what he just said but without thinking I pulled him into a loving kiss. "I have always loved you ever since I met you in college" "you really fell in love with keg stand Craig?!" he said with a laugh as I snuggle in his embrace even more " yes I did and I will fall in love with him again" we cuddled the rest of the night.

I have never felt so much love 💖

How was my fist story hoped you enjoyed x