Anti x abused! Chubby!reader

⚠️some swearing in this ⚠️

Another morning started off with my drunk dad screaming at me." you fat bitch why when I come home there isn't a nice diner and a spotless house?" He shouted "well I was doing my other chores," you said terrified and shaking where you stand. " I need a better excuse than that bitch!!" Your dad shouts as he raises his hand, quickly brings it down to your left cheek. You fall to the floor winding yourself struggling to get air in your system. Your dad was laughing at you as you cried but there was one giggle that was familiar with.you looked behind you abusive father and saw you first-ever friend that was there for you through thick and thin the one that you stop seeing for a random reason." anti" You whispered happily "what the fuck are you on about some anti again you are a disgusting crazy thing you were never my child!" He said then a green cloud appeared and there he was glitching like mad and holding his knife so hard his knuckles turn white. the sounding the raindrops smacking the glass of the windows in the house. The light begins the flicker that Matches the stutters of my friends' glitches like a broken tv screen. Your dad turned to only get a knife to the stomach and the hatred in antis eyes burned through his soul. As you sit on the cold dirty floor still trying to catch your breath you grin tiredly at the site of your only friend helping you with your problem also may be looking like a madman as your friend also brutally killing your only family member. Anti rips the knife out of your abusive father's lower torso leaving him to die of Exsanguination (to die of blood loss) in the hardwood flooring staining it the color crimson red. anti walks over to you slowly to try not to startle you and embraces you with a tight and protective hug. He softly whispers in you ear to reassure you 'I will never leave your side ever I will keep you safe from everything and everyone who try's to hurt you. I love you so much.' He gently gives you forehead a sweet kiss to calm you down.' I l-love you t-too anti please d-don't leave m-me alone' you say as you slowly release a cold tear from your beautiful e/c eyes. The rain calming down from the storm slowly patting the window you relax your muscles and snuggle your face in the crook of his neck breathing in his sent. You open your mouth to speak put swiftly cut off by him saying.
'I promise love I would never think of leaving you'

I don't know if theses are getting worse but I will try to carry on but I have no ideas for a storyline their kind of the same I don't know if it's just me but yeah