hawks x chubby reader

this was requested by  @ALoserAndALoverInOne

y/n pov

it was a long day and I was sat on the sofa watching some Netflix film when the door swung open and in the doorway stod, hawks covered head to toe in mud. he looked stressed and uncomfortable. " aww baby what happened ?" I said in a soft tone to try and calm him a bit. " ugh it was just a mud monster like what is that useful for anyway ?" he said in a huff. An idea popped into my head" I could give you a spa night!" I said in a millisecond the look on his face went from stressed to an aw ." I would love that thank you " he said as he walks to the bathroom connected to our shared bedroom and striped into nothing I rolled up my leggings and sat on the side of the bath as it ran hot water into the tub. when it was filled to the middle hawks stepped in and I started to scrub his back with some strawberry soap. I started to clean his wings once his back was clean. the dark mud ran of his wings into the clear water leaving it dirty but his red vibrant wigs clean. we relaxed for a bit and then I grabbed a white fluffy towel to dry him off  as he shook his wings like a wet dog so the water went everywhere. "really?" I said to him with a smile and a bit of a giggle. He looked up at me and laughed and my reaction and I passed the towel to him to dry him. then he went to get change in some joggers (sweat pants if you're not British ) and a baggy top with a Jurassic Park logo on it he sat down on the sofa and put a gray fluffy blanket on his legs with some over the edge left for me. I was in the kitchen making popcorn and getting some Fanta fruit twist and some chocolate to snack on as we watch the movie. I walked to the living room and set the snacks on the coffee table and snuggled into hawks side and flicked through Netflix and we picked a suitable film so we stared to watch it.  after the film, the sky was pitch black so we decided to go to bed. as we were laying in our white shared bed the nice gentle breeze flow through the window "hey baby, I love you so much thank you for doing all of this for me I was really stressed and you calmed me down so much  " hawks said to me as he cuddles closer to me and makes himself comfortable "no problem hawks it's my job to do this as your wife baby and you also deserve a rest once in a while" I said as I kissed his soft lips over and over again hoping this will last forever. 

hope you enjoyed this sorry for the really slow updates :)