jock! Sero x chubby! nerd! reader

today was the day of UA's talent show and y/n was getting ready for their part. they are a shy nerd of the school and no one talked to them except  Kirishima cuz he's just a sweetheart. anyway, they were practicing their song they were singing and also playing the ukulele in the music room. until someone came in and interrupted them it was the school jock Sero. he was so handsome to them y/n didn't know what to say so it was silent for a bit then Sero broke it. " sorry I didn't know anyone was here want me to go?" he said with a beautiful smile " ohh umm no it's fine you can stay here a-as long as you w-want" y/n said with a bashful grin. Sero smiled more and shut the door as he came all the way into the room. " what are you here for anyway?" Sero asked, " practicing for the talent shown tonight, why are y-you here?" they answered with a stutter. he looked at them and smiled as he said: " I'm here for the talent show as well,  could we do a duet now ?" they looked at him with a weary grim but agreed. they got their ukulele out and took a deep breath and started to play after you talked about what song you wanted.

song starts 

y/n 

Sero 

both

I missed you dearly
Thought I was nearly
There forever, at last together

Is our time fleeting?
Is even meeting
A healthy idea, or am I getting too near?

Don't try to fight it
You're (I'm) here for the night
And I'll be waiting for you
Until we meet again

I know it's scary
But don't be wary
If we don't have that long
Let's not waste it feeling wrong

This isn't the end
I'm your lifelong friend
Sure it's been a while
But I'll be here when you smile

So don't try to fight it
You're (I'm) here for the night
And I'll be waiting for you
Until we meet again

mmm~ mmm~ mmm~

Would you mind staying?
It's getting late, but I will visit you soon
So just try to get through

And don't try to fight it
You're (I'm) here for tonight
And I'll be waiting for you
Until we meet again
I'll be waiting for you
Until we meet again

when y/n and Sero finished they looked into each other's eyes and started to lean in slowly until their lips touched each other. once they pulled back their eyes met again it was silence until Sero broke it " well you have a beautiful voice that would win you anything even me " y/n turned red and giggled " that was really cheezy but yes " the two was sat there just giggling as y/n thought that they finally had the boy of their dreams.