Shinso x Neko! chubby! reader

y/n POV

It was another dark night in this damp alleyway and the fluff on my whitetail and matching ears were gray with dirt and matted.  it was raining hard and I was sitting in a cardboard box to use for some shelter. I see people walking passed not helping not even looking in my direction like I was a monster and not a human with feelings. well, half-human half-cat but besides the point. I  huddle into my self to get warmer but obviously it didn't work cuz I was still frozen. I started to cry thinking that no one will ever help me and that I will be unwanted for the rest of my life until a purple-haired boy crouched down and petted my hair and whispered: "it's ok, are you lost?" in a calming tone " no my master kicked me out so I have to stay here" I replied in a soft, scared voice. he looked at me with sad eyes looking at my matted tail, dirty ears and clothes " how about I take you in, would you like that?"  My ears perked up as he said that and jumped up and hugged his waist " thank you thank you I would love to thank you" I cried into him as he picked me up I wrapped my chubby legs around his waist as he walked to I guess was his house. he unlocked the door and closed it behind him placing me down on the sofa.  the living room looked cozy and comfy he sure knows how to decorate. As I was thinking about his decorating skills he walked back to me with a towel and some water he gave me the glass of water and placed the towel over my head and started to ruffle my hair and ears and then my tail. as I drank the water he finished drying me off and put the tv on " you want a blanket? are you cold?" he said softly " yes, please could I have a pink one maybe?" I said timidly. " yeah I have a pink one somewhere let me get it" he left the room to retrieve the blanket I wanted. I made my self comfortable on the gray sofa and started to fall asleep. the last moments I remember before sleep consumed me was Shinso putting a cover one me and saying to me as I cuddled into the side of him " goodnight kitten I will forever protect you, my love "