Sick! Darkiplier x reader

Y/n POV
Today was a great day for me but not dark. He had a cold and didn't know if he was dying or not.
"Y/n I'm dying, help me"snuffed dark from under the fluffy black blanket "you're not dying it's just a Cold because of the rain, no biggie "(is that a thing people say or is it just a British thing idk)
"Is there a cure or am I stuck like this for the ready of my life" I sighed and was led to our shared bathroom to get paracetamol and a damp flannel, then walked to the kitchen to get some lofty hot tomato soup and put it on a tray. I carefully walked to dark and I's shared bedroom. "Here is the solution," I said as I placed the damp flannel on his four head." you will need to take a pill every 4 hours and if the flannel is drying out then call me but first I got you your favourite soup, tomato"
"This is why I love you you're always taking care of me, to make me feel even better could we maybe... I don't know umm cuddle " dark said getting quieter and quieter. "Okay but only because I love you and you're sick," I said getting in bed snuggling into his chest as he drank his soup. After he ate his food we snuggled under the fluffy blankets. "I love you with all my black soul" dark said I giggled back "I love you too with all my human heart" then we fell asleep in the warm embrace of a lover.

I don't know if I'm any good a writing these but I'll keep going I guess 💙❤️