The Ruins, Part Two: Rocks?

"Well," anyway, "ignoring that distraction, let's move on." You say walking to the end of the room. You turn to see Frisk jogging up to you from a pile of leaves.
"What were you doing over there?"
"Nothing"
"O-kay?" you respond, confused, as you walk into the next room. You look in front of you just in time to see the walls flying up around you once again.
"AGH!" you hit the ground on a soft pile of leaves
"y/n!" Frisk yells as she watches you disappear into the ground.
-_- "was there even a purpose to having this hole here?"
"Oh, y/n. Thank goodness."
"Yeah. I'm all good but I'm not sure how to get out of here." You sit up and see two doorways. "Well that seems kinda too obvious."
"What?"
"Oh, nothing. There's just a super easy way out and I think I'll be fine."
"Oh. Well that's good."
"Yeah. Just gimmi a second." Your "super easy way out" turned out to be not so easy and it took you a good five minutes to wiggle your way up the tight space in the wall and emerge on the other side of the hole.
"Ok," *gasp* "your turn. Frisk looked at you like you were crazy before casually jumping the small gap.
"You ok?" she rests her hand on your back.
"Yeah. yeah I'm fine. Lucky there are so many leaves in this place.... Wait, there are no trees..." Frisk regards you with a confused look.
"And?"
"Well if there are no trees then how are there leaves?"
"... Mmmmmmagic."
"Isn't that a Sans thing?"
"Whos Sans?" She asks you, confused.
"Sans?" You question her, not knowing where she got the name from.
"Yeah Sans the skeleton." She replies as if it were obvious.
"Oh, right. The comedian!"
"Yeah. what about him"
"I'm... not sure." you tell her, hesitant.
"Well, whatever. Let's keep moving."
"Right."
The pair emerges into a new room with a rock in the center with skid marks leading to a platform and a row of spikes across the.
*ring ring* "Oh, Toriel's calling." Frisk grabs the phone from her pocket and accepts the call.
"Hello, this is Toriel... For no reason in particular, which do you two prefer? Cinnamon or butterscotch?" Frisk relays the message to you and you chose y/c (your choice. n/y/c is not your choice.) Having no real preference, Frisk says the same thing and hangs up the call. She smiles at you before suddenly returning to her dejected face.
You notice a sign on the left wall and walk up to it. Hearing Chara's ghostly voice read it to the two of you,
"Three out of four rocks recommend you push them."
"Strange.." You turn around to see Frisk taking another call.after a couple seconds she looks up at you,
"You wouldn't mind n/y/c would you?" she asks.
"No. I suppose not." Frisk tells Toriel and hangs up
again.
"Do you know how to solve this one?" she asks you.
"Well, that sign said something about pushing rocks and there are clearly skid marks so I'm guessing we just push the rock onto the plate."
"Sounds like a plan." You and Frisk walk over and help each other push the rock. It was pretty light and didn't really take two of you to push.
As the rock pushed down the pressure plate, there is a resounding clicking sound and when you look up the spikes have gone down.
"Well that was easier than I expected." You say, brushing off your hands and walking to the end of the room. "But the sign said "Three out of four rock recommend you push them." So I'm guessing there's more?" You glance sideways at Frisk.
"I guess so." She says dully before walking into the next room.

"Maybe not." You look around, curiously. "Just a room full of places to fall down."

"Hey, I remember this!" Frisk exclaims.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Follow me." Frisk takes your hand and carefully leads you one the correct path. She messes up once, but otherwise you two make it.

You follow her onwards, and see a room similar to the previous one but with theriver and three rocks instead of one.
"Ah! I was right!... Hmmm" you scratch your head while studying the river. "I think I could jump that."You look over at Frisk. "If I jump and kick off the side of the bridge, it would be like double jumping, and I could make it across. Do you think you could make it too?"
"I-... probably. I've gotten pretty good at that kinda thing while fighting monsters in past resets but I'd honestly rather not try."
"Past resets?"
"Hmm? What's that?"
"What's what?"
"I'm not sure."
"Well, we can just do the puzzle instead." you assure her. She smiles at you and the two of you get to work pushing rocks.
"Hey there pard'ner. Who said you could push me around?"
"Agh!" You jump back. "T-the rock! It.. talked!" Frisk is looking like she just.... well, heard a rock talk basically, very surprised.
"Um.. well, I was just wondering if you could. Um. Move over there."
"Hmm? So your ASK'N me to move over? Ok. Just for you pumpkin." This rock is seriously starting to creep you out.
The rock sticks to his word and moves. About a foot.
"Um. Could you please move over a little more actually?"
"Your askin' me to move some more? Alrighty. How's this?"
"That's uh- look. I meant to move that way." You explained to the rock who had moved off the skid marks and in a different direction.
"That was the wrong direction? Ok. Think I got it." The rock finally moves onto the pressure plate and the spikes when down, Frisk it seems had pushed the other two rocks while you were trying to commune with the one.
"Done talking to inanimate objects?"
"Hey! Who you callin' inanimate?"
"Sorry." Frisk snickers.
"Oh yes haha. Let's just go." You say with a huff and walk across the bridge.

"That cheese.... Looks really old."

AN: Hey. I think the book is coming along pretty nicely. Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I do writing it! make sure to let me know if you have any suggestions  for  what I could do to make it easier to read or anything like that, or if you have ideas for what could happen next. thanks
1022 words! Wow, that's the most yet!